Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

sooooo im not allowed to take her to have fun?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 195 Replies

my sdd(3) mom said that more or less,dh asked if she would mind me taking sdd out to have a "girls day" and sd's mom said no because she doesnt know me all that well(which is bullshit,i was friends with her in high school) so we get to sit around the house today and pretty much do nothing because im not allowed to take the child iv been around for 3 years out for some fun

iv known mom since high school,we were in the same club,she dated my dh for 6 months got pregnant and hid from him,he didnt even know about sd for 6 months after she was born.when dh found out about her(he was 18,me and mom were 17) he took her to court and we got split custody....i was dating dh 4 years before we got married a couple weeks ago so its not like iv never been around sd,sd knows who i am. im not just some random woman her dad is dating

i feel like shes just mad at herself because she ran away from dh and now realizes she shouldnt have so shes lashing out at us.....and for the record no me and dh dont have any kids together yet(i get to test this friday though)

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 22, 2013 at 3:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 22, 2013 at 4:00 PM

bump

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 22, 2013 at 4:02 PM
10 moms liked this

if you took my boyfriend while i was pregnant and started fucking him then married him i wouldnt want you around my kid either

mommy_me
by ~The Three B's~ on Oct. 22, 2013 at 4:03 PM
to be honest its her choice. ask for a girls day with mom included. that way you can bond with sd and get to know mom (again)
crescentstar2
by Anne on Oct. 22, 2013 at 4:03 PM
5 moms liked this

have a girl day with fun at home, paint nails make goodies watch movies play

vegaswife2011
by LMAO on Oct. 22, 2013 at 4:05 PM

Um, how long have you been the girlfriend? 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 22, 2013 at 4:05 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting crescentstar2:

have a girl day with fun at home, paint nails make goodies watch movies play

i was thinking of making stuff but now im kind of afraid sd's mom will say i feed her nothing but crap

i'll figure something out.....maybe "make overs" sd always asks to play with my make up

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 22, 2013 at 4:06 PM

Quoting vegaswife2011:

i said in the post, i was the gf for 4 year before i married him a couple weeks ago

vegaswife2011
by LMAO on Oct. 22, 2013 at 4:08 PM
2 moms liked this

Sorry, guess I missed that part. If you're married, I don't see how she can dictate like she is..

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting vegaswife2011:

i said in the post, i was the gf for 4 year before i married him a couple weeks ago

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 22, 2013 at 4:08 PM
4 moms liked this
If your married and dh has her on his time, birth mom can't do anything about it. It's good if your trying to keep from starting a fight though. She can't control you forever though.
instant
by Platinum Member on Oct. 22, 2013 at 4:10 PM

this

Quoting mommy_me:

to be honest its her choice. ask for a girls day with mom included. that way you can bond with sd and get to know mom (again)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)