Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Child support is late, what's his excuse?

Posted by on Oct. 22, 2013 at 5:49 PM
  • 54 Replies
My oldest ds dad agreed on 500 a month, no courts involved for cs. He was supposed to pay me yesterday and of course he calls with another excuse this month. He says he's getting an MRI today because they think he has fibromyalgia and last month they thought he had prostrate cancer -_- I think it's time for me to take him to court. What's your ex excuse?
by on Oct. 22, 2013 at 5:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommaFruFru
by Gold Member on Oct. 22, 2013 at 5:50 PM
First?

My df pays child support to his older child. No excuses and we pay 3x that much at least
LadyBugMom09
by Platinum Member on Oct. 22, 2013 at 5:50 PM
$500 a month? Sounds like a lot. I would take him to court if you can't work it out together.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 22, 2013 at 5:52 PM

I think it is time for you to take him to court because I bet this will not be the first time he gives you excuses about not paying child support on time. I recommend getting it garnished out of his paycheck to make sure it happens.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 22, 2013 at 5:52 PM
His excuse "I can't afford my bills and to pay for you 3 for those brats"
ms.momo3
by Chrissy on Oct. 22, 2013 at 5:53 PM
I got the state involved so he quit his job. He now works under the table and says he doesnt have a job, but he has told my kids he does. Not a genius.
ReaIisticBeauty
by Platinum Member on Oct. 22, 2013 at 5:53 PM
If I take him to court it will be much more than that. He's playing with fire and pretty soon he's going to get burned. Your df is a good man.

Quoting mommaFruFru:

First?

My df pays child support to his older child. No excuses and we pay 3x that much at least
ReaIisticBeauty
by Platinum Member on Oct. 22, 2013 at 5:53 PM
That's not a lot for him.

Quoting LadyBugMom09:

$500 a month? Sounds like a lot. I would take him to court if you can't work it out together.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 22, 2013 at 5:54 PM
"I have no money till the end of the week". Bitch please, you have a job, give tats on the side, breed puppies, and 2 other sources of income also.
ReaIisticBeauty
by Platinum Member on Oct. 22, 2013 at 5:55 PM
We'll eventually end up in court, I know it. I really didn't want to go there but I will if I have to.

Quoting Anonymous:

I think it is time for you to take him to court because I bet this will not be the first time he gives you excuses about not paying child support on time. I recommend getting it garnished out of his paycheck to make sure it happens.

ReaIisticBeauty
by Platinum Member on Oct. 22, 2013 at 5:56 PM
Wow. Why would he call his kids brats?

Quoting Anonymous:

His excuse "I can't afford my bills and to pay for you 3 for those brats"
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured