Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

This pic made me giggle.

Posted by   + Show Post

My son's face lol. He looks 10000% OVER IT! lol it was at his bday party this year. ((Ignore me. I know I look horrible in this pic))
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 22, 2013 at 5:58 PM
Replies (541-548):
504bbymami
by Emerald Member on Oct. 26, 2013 at 12:28 AM
Thank you. I really am me lol

Quoting Anonymous:

I haven't been around long enough to know why everyone seems to disbelieve everything you say or post. The pics all look like the same very pretty girl. Are there really people who come on here and pretend? I guess I'm too trusting, but Jenna if this is really you, I think you are adorable!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
504bbymami
by Emerald Member on Oct. 26, 2013 at 12:35 AM
Hundreds upon hundreds of people have seen the proof. Do you not realize how completely insane and obsessed you look right now? Telling me to post proof of every single picture I've ever posted... Suggesting that I made up my moms business page? Do you realize that's 100% IMPOSSIBLE for me to have done? She owns her own business....a photography business.... In Georgia.

I don't need to make up shit to get "attention" here. I know you do, but I'm not that unfortunate.

You have to know how Ridiculous you look right now. You know it has to bad when everyone is taking MY side in a debate over yours.

Quoting Prplesockmonkey:

Because she made the offer to prove it, so I took her up on it...I could honestly give two shits less about it, but sometimes it's fun to stir the pot ;)

That and she always says that she has proved it, and nobody ever sees this "proof"...

Quoting Stephanie329:

"Quoting Prplesockmonkey:

I am however, being serious, if she wants people to stop saying she is a pic thief, then she is going to have to prove it with every pic she has ever posted, with proof that it is, in fact, her, and with more than just her "mothers photography" page.

Maybe you don't know how Jenna works, she constantly makes shit up, she is a liar, she also constantly brings this shit upon herself. The only way I see for her to get this to stop, and her remain on this site, is for her to prove, beyond a reasonable doubt, that the pics are of her, all of them. "

But why would you ever care enough about the OP to demand these things? Give you proof? I'm not taking up for OP, obviously she's caused mayhem here, and it's because some are behaving like high schoolers that she is able to do this.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
504bbymami
by Emerald Member on Oct. 26, 2013 at 12:38 AM
Thank you :) it's hard to get all of us in a pic lol. Usually one of us is taking the pic. And if by chance we are all in the pic, it's super hard to get everyone looking at the camera and not making a crazy face or anything! Lol

This one is one of my favorites of all of us

Quoting MichLW69:

I love his name! He looks adorable in the pic. You have a nice looking fam. (I know those aren't all your kids...I don't think I've seen the 4 of you together before.)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
504bbymami
by Emerald Member on Oct. 26, 2013 at 12:39 AM
Thank you :)

Quoting Ashley1113:

He looks adorable, and I actually like this pic of you! Shows off your true beauty without any distractions.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ashley1113
by Ley on Oct. 26, 2013 at 12:40 AM
You are most certainly welcome, sweetie!

Quoting 504bbymami:

Thank you :)

Quoting Ashley1113:

He looks adorable, and I actually like this pic of you! Shows off your true beauty without any distractions.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 10, 2014 at 12:47 AM
Bump
mommy103238
by Mandy on Mar. 10, 2014 at 12:49 AM
Stop it bro its annoying and no one cares

Quoting Anonymous: Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 10, 2014 at 12:52 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm not your bro.

Quoting mommy103238: Stop it bro its annoying and no one cares

Quoting Anonymous: Bump
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)