Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

****It's about a dad sniffing his teenage's daughter underwear ....even his mil's****Did anybody read the advice column "Annie's mailbox" today????

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 56 Replies
It was a wife asking if her husband's fetish was normal. He was sniffing her underwear. Even his mother in law's & his daughter's underwear!!!! The response was that it was normal for a man to do that. But that she should tell her husband to stop sniffing his teenage daughter's & mother in law's underwear because it was creepy. Omg... really????? I would confront him & kick his ass out for sniffing our teenage daughter's underwear. I couldn't believe this was printed next to the comics in the newspaper. What would your response to this question be?
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 22, 2013 at 8:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 22, 2013 at 8:21 PM
Oh my! It isn't normal vto sniff underwear! ! Especially your teen and mil's underwear!
ashwee356
by on Oct. 22, 2013 at 8:21 PM

Ewww. Creepy.

emandab
by Gold Member on Oct. 22, 2013 at 8:22 PM

Um. EWWW!  Since when is that normal?  And super creepy if it's not just his wife's undies!

If someone had posted that here, I'd call troll in a heartbeat lol!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 22, 2013 at 8:22 PM
I was not happy with the answer she gave her. I would make him leave the house =P

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh my! It isn't normal vto sniff underwear! ! Especially your teen and mil's underwear!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 22, 2013 at 8:23 PM

I sniff mine, but not MIL's.

NBean311
by Chivette on Oct. 22, 2013 at 8:23 PM

Gag. That is so vile. 

Your wife is one thing, but family (especially a child) is completely perverse. 

corasmom
by Bronze Member on Oct. 22, 2013 at 8:23 PM

I read it, I thought it was skeevy. Especially the part where he sniffed the underpants belonging to his daughter and MIL. How did he get his MIL's granny panties anyway? 

LiDoMama
by on Oct. 22, 2013 at 8:24 PM

Well, that's just lovely!! Excuse me while I go gag now.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 22, 2013 at 8:24 PM
EXACTLY!!!!! Mine sniffs my underwear...no prob but if he sniffed my daughter's, I would kick him hard in the balls & kick him out of the house.

Quoting NBean311:

Gag. That is so vile. 

Your wife is one thing, but family (especially a child) is completely perverse. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 22, 2013 at 8:25 PM
That's just so gross to think how he did it. Especially to his own daughter!!!

Quoting corasmom:

I read it, I thought it was skeevy. Especially the part where he sniffed the underpants belonging to his daughter and MIL. How did he get his MIL's granny panties anyway? 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)