Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

****It's about a dad sniffing his teenage's daughter underwear ....even his mil's****Did anybody read the advice column "Annie's mailbox" today????

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
It was a wife asking if her husband's fetish was normal. He was sniffing her underwear. Even his mother in law's & his daughter's underwear!!!! The response was that it was normal for a man to do that. But that she should tell her husband to stop sniffing his teenage daughter's & mother in law's underwear because it was creepy. Omg... really????? I would confront him & kick his ass out for sniffing our teenage daughter's underwear. I couldn't believe this was printed next to the comics in the newspaper. What would your response to this question be?
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 22, 2013 at 8:19 PM
Replies (51-56):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 22, 2013 at 9:31 PM
Definitely is fucking gross. My boyfriend was so embarrassed that I was reading that at his dad's house. I didn't read it out loud & I was just reading the newspaper.

Quoting Anonymous:

My husband said "Ew, that's a little pervy". And he also said it's not normal.
My opinion- Fucking gross.

petitekatie
by Gold Member on Oct. 22, 2013 at 9:31 PM

My response would be divorce. That is fucking disgusting. If he had a fetish for my painties, whatever. But ahis own daughter? THAT is fucked up!!! And how is he getting hold of his MIL's panties?!?

.betty.white.
by Platinum Member on Oct. 22, 2013 at 9:32 PM
I can honestly say I've never had anyone sniff my panties before.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 22, 2013 at 9:32 PM
I think the mil lives with him.

Quoting petitekatie:

My response would be divorce. That is fucking disgusting. If he had a fetish for my painties, whatever. But ahis own daughter? THAT is fucked up!!! And how is he getting hold of his MIL's panties?!?

orchardmoma
by on Oct. 22, 2013 at 9:33 PM

That's disgusting

turtlesquish23
by on Oct. 22, 2013 at 9:38 PM
Gag
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN