Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

lying..cheating...$*#&@*

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
if your dh cheated would you want to know who it was with?

what if he refused to tell you?

need your opinions please!!!

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 22, 2013 at 8:49 PM
Replies (41-47):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Oct. 22, 2013 at 9:21 PM

Are you any good at finding people? I realllly want to find out what she looks like. >____>

Quoting Anonymous:

Small world..spokane lol

Quoting Anonymous:

He did and I asked where she worked and he wouldn't tell me.. I know her first name though and I have been looking for her ever since anytime we go somewhere on the side of town I know she lives in.

If anyone wants to help me,shes on meetme.com and her name is Katrina but she goes by Gorge.. Lives in Spokane. >__>

Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Oct. 22, 2013 at 9:22 PM

Yes I wanted to know any details they could both give me too.... so that I could HATE him enough to finalize the divorce.

Stephd710
by Ruby Member on Oct. 22, 2013 at 9:24 PM
Start combing phone records. Use what resources you have. If friends can help, ask them. I had a whole team working with me to find this chick. It wasn't very hard tho. I kinda knew but just needed proof. Phone records did my ex husband in.

Quoting Anonymous:

hes given me 4 false names so far. i feel like its a friend. or else he wouldnt be denying my request to know.

Quoting Stephd710:

I found out who it was myself before i confronted him with it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Oct. 22, 2013 at 9:25 PM
Yeah, so i could fuck her up and stomp her face in scarr her face make surw nobody would want her again! Id fukin fuk him up first though
petitekatie
by Gold Member on Oct. 22, 2013 at 9:51 PM

no. and he would no longer be my DH

Anonymous
by Anonymous 12 on Oct. 22, 2013 at 9:53 PM

I always wanted to know, but immediately regretted knowing who she was and what she looked like. It always made me ask more questions than I ever wanted answers to.

EmilysMom2010
by Ruby Member on Oct. 22, 2013 at 11:52 PM
If you don't know who she is then it doesn't matter what she looks like.

It will just make it worse.
Leave him (and her) alone. Move on with your life. Find someone who really cares about you and go be happy. Fuck him.

Quoting Anonymous:

Are you any good at finding people? I realllly want to find out what she looks like. >____>

Quoting Anonymous:

Small world..spokane lol

Quoting Anonymous:

He did and I asked where she worked and he wouldn't tell me.. I know her first name though and I have been looking for her ever since anytime we go somewhere on the side of town I know she lives in.

If anyone wants to help me,shes on meetme.com and her name is Katrina but she goes by Gorge.. Lives in Spokane. >__>

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN