Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What car seats are your kids in?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 69 Replies
1 mom liked this
Which car seats do you use for your kids? How old are they, are they facing backward, forward or in a seatbelt? What do you like and dislike about their seats, and what do the kids like and dislike about it? Post pics if you like. :-) I'm looking for ideas!
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 22, 2013 at 9:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
PoisonEyeV
by ☆ No Ragrets ☆ on Oct. 22, 2013 at 9:14 PM

Mine do not use them. They are almost 10.

SpnFulOfSugar
by Emerald Member on Oct. 22, 2013 at 9:16 PM
3 year olds in a britax frontier
6 and 7 year olds are on Recarro proboosters
libramoon007
by on Oct. 22, 2013 at 9:16 PM

It is a turbo high back booster seat. She is 4.5. I like it . She is comfortable. Her previous carseat would move when makin a turn when it was just with seat belt booster so I switched. This seat also switchs to backless booster. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 22, 2013 at 9:16 PM
How long have they been out? Both my 6 and 9 year old are asking to be out of boosters but I'm not so sure.

Quoting PoisonEyeV:

Raeann11
by Ruby Member on Oct. 22, 2013 at 9:17 PM

My 2 year old(soon to be three next month) is in a five point harness and forward facing. I like her car seat.

My 6 year old is in a high booster seat and I like hers also.

My 9 year old is in a backless booster seat.

PoisonEyeV
by ☆ No Ragrets ☆ on Oct. 22, 2013 at 9:17 PM
1 mom liked this

Since they were 8 years old.

Quoting Anonymous:

How long have they been out? Both my 6 and 9 year old are asking to be out of boosters but I'm not so sure.

Quoting PoisonEyeV:

wolfybaby
by Silver Member on Oct. 22, 2013 at 9:18 PM

my daughter got her convertible at 9 months. its an Evenflo Symphony 65 LX. it was great at first but i was uneducated at the time and never thought to check out the height restrictions. at 2 [27 months] she has .5" left before she outgrows the seat rear-facing. 

i am saving to get her a Graco Headwise 70. no height restriction! she is going to rear-face until she hits that weight limit or age 4, whichever comes first.

for my baby due in january, i am going to get him a matching seat. or any of the "Graco clones," really. the Graco Size4Me or Graco MySize are the same seats as the Headwise [the Headwise has an extra safety surround feature]. best seats in my opinion if you want to rear-face for a long time and dont want to spend hundreds and hundreds of dollars. 

lilsirsmomma
by Bronze Member on Oct. 22, 2013 at 9:19 PM
Rear facing. Chicco key fit 30 or something like that. He is 6 mos old
Rain2Rinse
by Gold Member on Oct. 22, 2013 at 9:19 PM
My 3 month old is in a keyfit 30. I LOVE it. It is incredibly easy to get in and out of the car, easy to carry, love.

My 7 year old dd is in a Graco Nautilus. Depending on the results of my pregnancy test, she may be getting something else.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RUMyMummy
by Bronze Member on Oct. 22, 2013 at 9:19 PM

DS is six and in a Graco Nautilus. We love it. He's still using it as a carseat and hasn't switched to a booster yet but we're getting close to that.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN