Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Need 2 fun and simple halloween games!!!

Posted by   + Show Post
So our daycare is having halloween parties in each classroom on Thursday. Parents are welcome to come.
I need 2 simple games that I can make halloween themed.
I have half an hour or the party.
My kids are all about 3-4yrs old.
There will be between 8-10(at most) kids.

Help!
by on Oct. 23, 2013 at 12:07 AM
Replies (11-20):
Diatech12
by Gold Member on Oct. 23, 2013 at 12:53 AM
1 mom liked this
Omg!
I love the bingo idea!

Gerr I could have made the monster cans but I just threw away a bunch if empty cans of formula!!

Quoting armywifey26:

This is a free printable bingo halloween sheet. You can use candy corn to mark the spaces. 

CLICKY LINK 

armywifey26
by Krissy on Oct. 23, 2013 at 12:56 AM

Here's more you can look through. Just click on the pic twice if you want to be taken to the website. 

CLICKY LINK 

CByxbe
by Silver Member on Oct. 23, 2013 at 1:02 AM

Mummy wrap races using tp or white streamers. My kids also love playing zombie tag! The person who is it has to start out walking, once he or she tags someone that person becomes a zombie....everytime an it person tags someone they can go faster...if they get three people they can run! We have a ton of run with the zombie noises!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Oct. 23, 2013 at 1:03 AM

Pin the nose on the jack o lantern

The monster freeze - you play halloween music and they all have to "freeze" when you stop the music

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Oct. 23, 2013 at 1:04 AM

Quoting Diatech12:

Omg!
I love the bingo idea!

Gerr I could have made the monster cans but I just threw away a bunch if empty cans of formula!!

Quoting armywifey26:

This is a free printable bingo halloween sheet. You can use candy corn to mark the spaces. 

CLICKY LINK 

Do they all know their letters?

supermama322
by Kaylee on Oct. 23, 2013 at 1:11 AM

We're doing ring toss on witch hats

Diatech12
by Gold Member on Oct. 23, 2013 at 2:32 AM
For the most part yes, but I will have an example up with me so I can point to the letter.

There also might be some parents who come so they may be able to help point out.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Diatech12:

Omg!

I love the bingo idea!

Quoting armywifey26:

CLICKY LINK 

Do they all know their letters?

notadoormat
by Silver Member on Oct. 23, 2013 at 2:50 AM
the kids liked pumpkin bowling with empty liter soda bottles set up like bowling pins and musical pumpkins with music.
Bonnie_
by Gold Member on Oct. 23, 2013 at 2:58 AM

You  can  always  do a cakewalk  type thing   where  in the lil  squares  you  have bats    pumpkins   ghosts  etc     to  keep  kids  from  pushing   someone  off their  square  you   have  correlating   game  pieces  in a witches  hat.  When the  music  stops  you  pull out  a game  piece.  say  you  pull out  a bat.  Whoever  is standing  on the bat  wins  You  can  play  the  monster  mash  type music.  This way  little  kids  can  play  and   not  have to worry  like musical  chairs  where  the bigger  kids  push  them off.

SnortysMom
by CatMarie on Oct. 23, 2013 at 3:02 AM

"hot potato". But use a small pumpkin in place of the "potato".

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN