Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

He just texted me. :(

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Me: http://www.cafemom.com/group/115189/forums/read/19212876/Were_so_wrong?last#last

He just texted me. :(

"*****'s (his wife) sleeping. Up thinking about you. Can't sleep. Can you talk?"

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 23, 2013 at 12:20 AM
Replies (11-20):
PookaboosMom
by Gold Member on Oct. 23, 2013 at 12:30 AM
Is the grass really always greener on the other side?
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 23, 2013 at 12:31 AM

In the beginning after he started actually being a father, he showed interest. But I didn't give him the time of day because I was still hurt that he broke my heart. He really regretted it. But I just couldn't get back with him because I was scared. But we're both older now and more mature so I guess he is trying again. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Isn't it kind of odd that all these years he never showed interest but now he has feelings for you? How long has he been married? How long have you been married?

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 23, 2013 at 12:32 AM

I don't want to divorce my husband, he will take my sons.

Quoting Anonymous:

Have some self respect and respect for your husband and knock off the emotional affair. If you want to be with your child's father, then divorce your husband. Do not cheat, because you will ruin the lives of a lot of people if you go that route.

couture-mommy
by Ruby Member on Oct. 23, 2013 at 12:32 AM
6 moms liked this
It seems thrilling, fun, illicit, at first.
He gives you butterflies, you anticipate seeing him, you even day dream about it.
You can smell him, hear his laugh in your head.
The butterflies grow
Its so secretive and seductive.
You feel like you're in highschool all over again.
He's on your mind, He's doing things that your husband isn't.
He's keeping your interest.

Until you realize that those feelings are false, the butterflies are dead and you shouldn't be together.
This is the thrill baby, its not reality
Stop, while you're ahead
sweetnsassymami
by Ruby Member on Oct. 23, 2013 at 12:33 AM
hes a douche. find your self worth and respect and demand more for yourself.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Oct. 23, 2013 at 12:33 AM

Then don't cheat. Simple.

Quoting Anonymous:

I don't want to divorce my husband, he will take my sons.

Quoting Anonymous:

Have some self respect and respect for your husband and knock off the emotional affair. If you want to be with your child's father, then divorce your husband. Do not cheat, because you will ruin the lives of a lot of people if you go that route.

mom2wy
by Member on Oct. 23, 2013 at 12:33 AM

To me that would be even worse cause she considers you a friend!!

Quoting Anonymous:

He doesn't talk shit about me. We all get along. We had dinner tonight together to celebrate my daughters A on a test.

Quoting Anonymous:

Why are you even giving that any energy. He's sneaking around on her to talk to you and probably lies and talks about you like shit with her if she knows of you.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Oct. 23, 2013 at 12:35 AM
Fuck that shit. Some guy on Tango(phone app) tried to get me to cheat on my DF. Like seriously? He had a girl and they have a daughter. I was like dude no....have some respect for your girl, besides I'm not a slut. Screw him. He has a wife....respect that and yourself...what a douche.....
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 23, 2013 at 12:37 AM

And she does. And my husband considers him a friend. To be honest even my husband has noticed something weird and it didn't click to me until just now.

my husband and my ex used to have beers all the time. Ever since this texting calling started, they haven't and my husband has noticed. He made a comment about it a few nights ago and it didn't click so I just brushed it off as "oh he's probably just busy".

Quoting mom2wy:

To me that would be even worse cause she considers you a friend!!

Quoting Anonymous:

He doesn't talk shit about me. We all get along. We had dinner tonight together to celebrate my daughters A on a test.

Quoting Anonymous:

Why are you even giving that any energy. He's sneaking around on her to talk to you and probably lies and talks about you like shit with her if she knows of you.

XnikoX
by Gold Member on Oct. 23, 2013 at 12:38 AM
I wouldnt give him the attention he so obviously wants. Because whether youre older now or not what youre doing is foolish. He's married. You're married. End of story. If you each wanted to be together you'd bith be divorced or at the very least seperated. Theres nothing sweet about sneaking around.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)