Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

He just texted me. :(

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Me: http://www.cafemom.com/group/115189/forums/read/19212876/Were_so_wrong?last#last

He just texted me. :(

"*****'s (his wife) sleeping. Up thinking about you. Can't sleep. Can you talk?"

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 23, 2013 at 12:20 AM
Replies (21-30):
LadyVoldemort
by on Oct. 23, 2013 at 12:40 AM

da fuck is wrong with ya'll? you're both married. stop it now.

Click_Queen
by Platinum Member on Oct. 23, 2013 at 12:41 AM

He is a douche. He didn't want Anyang to do with you and your daughter for that long, now he wants to cheat on his wife and wreck your life with your dh? Why?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Oct. 23, 2013 at 12:42 AM
I do it all the time when im tired of people txting me

Quoting Anonymous:

Lol. That would be funny.

Quoting Anonymous:

Txt back "Who's This?"

Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Oct. 23, 2013 at 12:42 AM

You're fucking 23 years old, give me a break!  You're still acting like you're in high school, sneaking messages while your husband is asleep.  

You said you had your daughter when you were 17, and that she's 6 years old now.  That makes you 23.  What the hell do you know about being mature?   A mature woman does not get involved with a married man, or seek attention from a man who is not her husband.  NO GOOD CAN COME OUT OF THIS.  I'm not sure if you're looking for permission from us to go for it, or what it is you're wanting, but stay the hell away from your daughter's father.  You are playing with fire, and stand to lose your sons as well.  You've already lost custody of your daughter.  The man has your baby girl, and that alone would make me his enemy, but you "all get along, and had dinner together the other night to celebrate your daughter's A on a test."  BULLSHIT.  6-year-old's don't get letter grades on tests first of all, and if you got along so well with him and his wife, you wouldn't be contemplating an affair with him, which is going to screw everything up when it comes out, and it ALWAYS COMES OUT.

Stop playing with fire little girl, and grow the hell up.  You've already moved on, so has he.  You can't go back and undo what is done.

Quoting Anonymous:

In the beginning after he started actually being a father, he showed interest. But I didn't give him the time of day because I was still hurt that he broke my heart. He really regretted it. But I just couldn't get back with him because I was scared. But we're both older now and more mature so I guess he is trying again. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Isn't it kind of odd that all these years he never showed interest but now he has feelings for you? How long has he been married? How long have you been married?

Jadesmommy13
by Bronze Member on Oct. 23, 2013 at 12:42 AM
What do you think is going happen when he finds out?!
You think he's gonna be like oh it's okay honey.... Think about someone other than yourself. Because you two aren't the only ones involved here.

Quoting Anonymous:

I don't want to divorce my husband, he will take my sons.

Quoting Anonymous:

Have some self respect and respect for your husband and knock off the emotional affair. If you want to be with your child's father, then divorce your husband. Do not cheat, because you will ruin the lives of a lot of people if you go that route.

Dee0886
by Gold Member on Oct. 23, 2013 at 12:42 AM
Don't even consider it. Or you're just as much of a crappy piece of nothing as he is. Have some self respect, respect for your husband and that poor woman he's married to.
Jscott1216
by Silver Member on Oct. 23, 2013 at 12:42 AM
She doesn't want to divorce her husband because she thinks he'll get custody. Not because she lives him or WANTS to be with him. Hmmmm, there's a whole lot wrong here. (Not saying she should want to lose custody but that seems to be the only reason she's staying?) self sabotaging is what is seems like.

Quoting Anonymous:

Then don't cheat. Simple.

Quoting Anonymous:

I don't want to divorce my husband, he will take my sons.

Quoting Anonymous:

Have some self respect and respect for your husband and knock off the emotional affair. If you want to be with your child's father, then divorce your husband. Do not cheat, because you will ruin the lives of a lot of people if you go that route.

zoo003
by Gold Member on Oct. 23, 2013 at 12:44 AM

So, let me get this straight, you are having an emotional affair?  I would seek counseling asap. 

Dee0886
by Gold Member on Oct. 23, 2013 at 12:44 AM
Oh forget what I said....I second this. Totally

Quoting Anonymous:

You're fucking 23 years old, give me a break!  You're still acting like you're in high school, sneaking messages while your husband is asleep.  

You said you had your daughter when you were 17, and that she's 6 years old now.  That makes you 23.  What the hell do you know about being mature?   A mature woman does not get involved with a married man, or seek attention from a man who is not her husband.  NO GOOD CAN COME OUT OF THIS.  I'm not sure if you're looking for permission from us to go for it, or what it is you're wanting, but stay the hell away from your daughter's father.  You are playing with fire, and stand to lose your sons as well.  You've already lost custody of your daughter.  The man has your baby girl, and that alone would make me his enemy, but you "all get along, and had dinner together the other night to celebrate your daughter's A on a test."  BULLSHIT.  6-year-old's don't get letter grades on tests first of all, and if you got along so well with him and his wife, you wouldn't be contemplating an affair with him, which is going to screw everything up when it comes out, and it ALWAYS COMES OUT.

Stop playing with fire little girl, and grow the hell up.  You've already moved on, so has he.  You can't go back and undo what is done.

Quoting Anonymous:

In the beginning after he started actually being a father, he showed interest. But I didn't give him the time of day because I was still hurt that he broke my heart. He really regretted it. But I just couldn't get back with him because I was scared. But we're both older now and more mature so I guess he is trying again. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Isn't it kind of odd that all these years he never showed interest but now he has feelings for you? How long has he been married? How long have you been married?

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 23, 2013 at 12:47 AM

Actually where I'm from they do get letter grades on their tests. Don't assume all countries do the same thing. And she's in private school somthey do thing differently anyway.  And I didn't lose custody. We have 50/50. She just started to live with him because I had to leave the country to finish university. And we do all get along. But like I said before, I'm a selfish person so I'm not really think about his wife, the only reason I'm hesitating is because I could lose my sons if my husband leaves me. Please don't act like you know my whole situation when you clearly don't. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)