Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

He just texted me. :(

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Me: http://www.cafemom.com/group/115189/forums/read/19212876/Were_so_wrong?last#last

He just texted me. :(

"*****'s (his wife) sleeping. Up thinking about you. Can't sleep. Can you talk?"

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 23, 2013 at 12:20 AM
Replies (31-40):
Schmiddy
by on Oct. 23, 2013 at 12:49 AM

text him later and say sorry but my husband, sweet darling that he is was giving me ____  (best ride of your life, full body massage or whatever you feel is necessary to make sure he knows where your heart is) oh and throw out that hubby mentioned the no calling, heck if it isnt too late as far as him telling you some bullcrap about his feelings for you play dumb and act like you dont catch the vibes he is putting off and refer all problems to the hubby, otherwise you may have to just hurt his feelings about it

blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on Oct. 23, 2013 at 12:49 AM
Agreed!

*pokes* youre up late!

Quoting sweetnsassymami:

hes a douche. find your self worth and respect and demand more for yourself.
ladymaleficent
by Gold Member on Oct. 23, 2013 at 12:50 AM
My ex used to pull that crap. All smoke and mirrors.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 23, 2013 at 12:52 AM

lol he knows my husband is at work. He has the night shift tonight. He's a police officer. But if he was here, I probably would. 

Quoting Schmiddy:

text him later and say sorry but my husband, sweet darling that he is was giving me ____  (best ride of your life, full body massage or whatever you feel is necessary to make sure he knows where your heart is) oh and throw out that hubby mentioned the no calling, heck if it isnt too late as far as him telling you some bullcrap about his feelings for you play dumb and act like you dont catch the vibes he is putting off and refer all problems to the hubby, otherwise you may have to just hurt his feelings about it

CalicoMeezer
by on Oct. 23, 2013 at 12:54 AM
Not too much more mature if you're both married and sniffing around each other.

Quoting Anonymous:

In the beginning after he started actually being a father, he showed interest. But I didn't give him the time of day because I was still hurt that he broke my heart. He really regretted it. But I just couldn't get back with him because I was scared. But we're both older now and more mature so I guess he is trying again. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Isn't it kind of odd that all these years he never showed interest but now he has feelings for you? How long has he been married? How long have you been married?

orchardmoma
by on Oct. 23, 2013 at 12:54 AM

Relationships that are created from an affair have practically no hope in surviving. If he cheated with you he will cheat on you! Past behaviors predict future behaviors. I could go on....... But I think you get  my point. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 23, 2013 at 12:54 AM

You just made me feel bad. And you're right. I don't want to lose my sons. That's the only reason. I would never see them. I love my husband but I've left him many times before we got married. He was always the back up rebound guy and I fell in love with him for that. He told me before we got married, that if this doesn't work out and I leave him, he'll never take me back this time.

Quoting Jscott1216:

She doesn't want to divorce her husband because she thinks he'll get custody. Not because she lives him or WANTS to be with him. Hmmmm, there's a whole lot wrong here. (Not saying she should want to lose custody but that seems to be the only reason she's staying?) self sabotaging is what is seems like.

Quoting Anonymous:

Then don't cheat. Simple.

Quoting Anonymous:

I don't want to divorce my husband, he will take my sons.

Quoting Anonymous:

Have some self respect and respect for your husband and knock off the emotional affair. If you want to be with your child's father, then divorce your husband. Do not cheat, because you will ruin the lives of a lot of people if you go that route.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Oct. 23, 2013 at 12:55 AM
1 mom liked this

Again, a mature woman is not selfish like this.  Learning to do what is best for all parties involved rather than self-gratification is part of being mature.  I don't need to know your whole situation.  You've spewed enough bullshit that we can see right through you.  You're a selfish, stupid little girl still playing high school games.  I feel sorry for all three of your children, and your husband who married a child who's reproduced three times without a freaking clue of what it means to be a parent or a woman.

Quoting Anonymous:

Actually where I'm from they do get letter grades on their tests. Don't assume all countries do the same thing. And she's in private school somthey do thing differently anyway.  And I didn't lose custody. We have 50/50. She just started to live with him because I had to leave the country to finish university. And we do all get along. But like I said before, I'm a selfish person so I'm not really think about his wife, the only reason I'm hesitating is because I could lose my sons if my husband leaves me. Please don't act like you know my whole situation when you clearly don't. 

Quoting Anonymous:

You're fucking 23 years old, give me a break!  You're still acting like you're in high school, sneaking messages while your husband is asleep.  

You said you had your daughter when you were 17, and that she's 6 years old now.  That makes you 23.  What the hell do you know about being mature?   A mature woman does not get involved with a married man, or seek attention from a man who is not her husband.  NO GOOD CAN COME OUT OF THIS.  I'm not sure if you're looking for permission from us to go for it, or what it is you're wanting, but stay the hell away from your daughter's father.  You are playing with fire, and stand to lose your sons as well.  You've already lost custody of your daughter.  The man has your baby girl, and that alone would make me his enemy, but you "all get along, and had dinner together the other night to celebrate your daughter's A on a test."  BULLSHIT.  6-year-old's don't get letter grades on tests first of all, and if you got along so well with him and his wife, you wouldn't be contemplating an affair with him, which is going to screw everything up when it comes out, and it ALWAYS COMES OUT.

Stop playing with fire little girl, and grow the hell up.  You've already moved on, so has he.  You can't go back and undo what is done.

Quoting Anonymous:

In the beginning after he started actually being a father, he showed interest. But I didn't give him the time of day because I was still hurt that he broke my heart. He really regretted it. But I just couldn't get back with him because I was scared. But we're both older now and more mature so I guess he is trying again. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Isn't it kind of odd that all these years he never showed interest but now he has feelings for you? How long has he been married? How long have you been married?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Oct. 23, 2013 at 12:58 AM

Let me guess...you wound up knocked up before you married your husband too?  Didn't learn much from the first time around, huh?  I hope your husband finds your browser history and these threads you've posted about wanting to cheat.  

Quoting Anonymous:

You just made me feel bad. And you're right. I don't want to lose my sons. That's the only reason. I would never see them. I love my husband but I've left him many times before we got married. He was always the back up rebound guy and I fell in love with him for that. He told me before we got married, that if this doesn't work out and I leave him, he'll never take me back this time.

Quoting Jscott1216:

She doesn't want to divorce her husband because she thinks he'll get custody. Not because she lives him or WANTS to be with him. Hmmmm, there's a whole lot wrong here. (Not saying she should want to lose custody but that seems to be the only reason she's staying?) self sabotaging is what is seems like.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Have some self respect and respect for your husband and knock off the emotional affair. If you want to be with your child's father, then divorce your husband. Do not cheat, because you will ruin the lives of a lot of people if you go that route.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 23, 2013 at 1:00 AM

Yup I did! My husband and I only got married last year. And He doesn't use my iPad. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Let me guess...you wound up knocked up before you married your husband too?  Didn't learn much from the first time around, huh?  I hope your husband finds your browser history and these threads you've posted about wanting to cheat.  

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Jscott1216:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)