Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

He just texted me. :(

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Me: http://www.cafemom.com/group/115189/forums/read/19212876/Were_so_wrong?last#last

He just texted me. :(

"*****'s (his wife) sleeping. Up thinking about you. Can't sleep. Can you talk?"

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 23, 2013 at 12:20 AM
Replies (41-50):
Amanda12803
by on Oct. 23, 2013 at 1:01 AM

You need to stop already and  be respectful of what he has at home a WIFE weather he loves her or not you need to respect boundaries and stop trying to be a homewrecker . If you wanted to be together then you should have stuck together. If your both unhappy then be honest with your partners and want to be together so badly then come clean and tell them you don't want be with them and then go with each other .As far as you staying because of the fear of  your kids being taken away I doubt he would be able to . The courts always rule in favor of the mother so long as your not doing anything illegal or harmful to their well being he cannot take your kids from you.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 23, 2013 at 1:02 AM

Relax. It's only texting and calling. It's not like I've slept with him.

Quoting Anonymous:

Again, a mature woman is not selfish like this.  Learning to do what is best for all parties involved rather than self-gratification is part of being mature.  I don't need to know your whole situation.  You've spewed enough bullshit that we can see right through you.  You're a selfish, stupid little girl still playing high school games.  I feel sorry for all three of your children, and your husband who married a child who's reproduced three times without a freaking clue of what it means to be a parent or a woman.

Quoting Anonymous:

Actually where I'm from they do get letter grades on their tests. Don't assume all countries do the same thing. And she's in private school somthey do thing differently anyway.  And I didn't lose custody. We have 50/50. She just started to live with him because I had to leave the country to finish university. And we do all get along. But like I said before, I'm a selfish person so I'm not really think about his wife, the only reason I'm hesitating is because I could lose my sons if my husband leaves me. Please don't act like you know my whole situation when you clearly don't. 

Quoting Anonymous:

You're fucking 23 years old, give me a break!  You're still acting like you're in high school, sneaking messages while your husband is asleep.  

You said you had your daughter when you were 17, and that she's 6 years old now.  That makes you 23.  What the hell do you know about being mature?   A mature woman does not get involved with a married man, or seek attention from a man who is not her husband.  NO GOOD CAN COME OUT OF THIS.  I'm not sure if you're looking for permission from us to go for it, or what it is you're wanting, but stay the hell away from your daughter's father.  You are playing with fire, and stand to lose your sons as well.  You've already lost custody of your daughter.  The man has your baby girl, and that alone would make me his enemy, but you "all get along, and had dinner together the other night to celebrate your daughter's A on a test."  BULLSHIT.  6-year-old's don't get letter grades on tests first of all, and if you got along so well with him and his wife, you wouldn't be contemplating an affair with him, which is going to screw everything up when it comes out, and it ALWAYS COMES OUT.

Stop playing with fire little girl, and grow the hell up.  You've already moved on, so has he.  You can't go back and undo what is done.

Quoting Anonymous:

In the beginning after he started actually being a father, he showed interest. But I didn't give him the time of day because I was still hurt that he broke my heart. He really regretted it. But I just couldn't get back with him because I was scared. But we're both older now and more mature so I guess he is trying again. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Isn't it kind of odd that all these years he never showed interest but now he has feelings for you? How long has he been married? How long have you been married?

QuietNarrative
by Bronze Member on Oct. 23, 2013 at 1:02 AM

Run & Don't look back. 

skitskidaddle
by on Oct. 23, 2013 at 1:02 AM
Get away now, don't bite that hook, it will lead to heartbreak, the damagechas been done, but continued contact is even worse.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 23, 2013 at 1:04 AM

Thank you for the reassurance. I'm not doing anything illegal or harmful so I guess I shouldn't be worried.

Quoting Amanda12803:

You need to stop already and  be respectful of what he has at home a WIFE weather he loves her or not you need to respect boundaries and stop trying to be a homewrecker . If you wanted to be together then you should have stuck together. If your both unhappy then be honest with your partners and want to be together so badly then come clean and tell them you don't want be with them and then go with each other .As far as you staying because of the fear of  your kids being taken away I doubt he would be able to . The courts always rule in favor of the mother so long as your not doing anything illegal or harmful to their well being he cannot take your kids from you.

skitskidaddle
by on Oct. 23, 2013 at 1:09 AM
Quoting Anonymous:

Relax. It's only texting and calling. It's not like I've slept with him.

Quoting Anonymous:

Again, a mature woman is not selfish like this.  Learning to do what is best for all parties involved rather than self-gratification is part of being mature.  I don't need to know your whole situation.  You've spewed enough bullshit that we can see right through you.  You're a selfish, stupid little girl still playing high school games.  I feel sorry for all three of your children, and your husband who married a child who's reproduced three times without a freaking clue of what it means to be a parent or a woman.

Quoting Anonymous:

Actually where I'm from they do get letter grades on their tests. Don't assume all countries do the same thing. And she's in private school. somthey do thing differently anyway.  And I didn't lose custody. We have 50/50. She just started to live with him because I had to leave the country to finish university. And we do all get along. But like I said before, I'm a selfish person so I'm not really think about his wife, the only reason I'm hesitating is because I could lose my sons if my husband leaves me. Please don't act like you know my whole situation when you clearly don't. 

Quoting Anonymous:

You're fucking 23 years old, give me a break!  You're still acting like you're in high school, sneaking messages while your husband is asleep.  

You said you had your daughter when you were 17, and that she's 6 years old now.  That makes you 23.  What the hell do you know about being mature?   A mature woman does not get involved with a married man, or seek attention from a man who is not her husband.  NO GOOD CAN COME OUT OF THIS.  I'm not sure if you're looking for permission from us to go for it, or what it is you're wanting, but stay the hell away from your daughter's father.  You are playing with fire, and stand to lose your sons as well.  You've already lost custody of your daughter.  The man has your baby girl, and that alone would make me his enemy, but you "all get along, and had dinner together the other night to celebrate your daughter's A on a test."  BULLSHIT.  6-year-old's don't get letter grades on tests first of all, and if you got along so well with him and his wife, you wouldn't be contemplating an affair with him, which is going to screw everything up when it comes out, and it ALWAYS COMES OUT.

Stop playing with fire little girl, and grow the hell up.  You've already moved on, so has he.  You can't go back and undo what is done.

Quoting Anonymous:

In the beginning after he started actually being a father, he showed interest. But I didn't give him the time of day because I was still hurt that he broke my heart. He really regretted it. But I just couldn't get back with him because I was scared. But we're both older now and more mature so I guess he is trying again. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Isn't it kind of odd that all these years he never showed interest but now he has feelings for you? How long has he been married? How long have you been married?

That is just bullshit, why even contemplate? Youve already done it in your head, it all starts with the dangerous thoughts, think, do you really want to fuck up your life?
Shoota
by Member on Oct. 23, 2013 at 1:11 AM

I was going to respond, but I cant say it better than this-

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Oct. 23, 2013 at 1:13 AM
Okay..so I just read your other post....let me see if I got this right...the guy who just texted you that is your daughter's father right? Well damn...that must be hard. Leave it alone. He has someone now and he's being messed up by texting you. If you guys had a thing in the past then that's all it is...in the past. If he still wanted you why did you guys go your separate ways? And you're with someone else too right?
OrangeDreamPop
by Silver Member on Oct. 23, 2013 at 1:13 AM
Yuck.
Just yuck
villagemamma
by Platinum Member on Oct. 23, 2013 at 1:14 AM

Dont...just dont

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)