Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

That's it, I officially hate being pregnant EDIT, THANK YOU.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 179 Replies
2 moms liked this

I can't stand it anymore. I have to throw up all day long. But i still want to eat everything. I'm tired all the time, and I just want to find out if this kid is a boy or girl. Shit. I'm soooooo done having kids for a while. Damn.

--Thanks everyone for all your kind words. I know my babies are a blessing, but that doesn't mean I have to like the process. Lol

after I put this post up last night I was feeling really sick and thought, "hey, maybe I'm just hungry" so I went and got some bread, took a bite, and then turned around and threw up in the sink. Woo, that was fun. Ha ha. 

Oh, im on baby #4, and every one of my boys is a big blessing. I love them to death. And I'm only 11 1/2 weeks, so I still have a long way to go.

the bad stuff I have to look forward to: more nausea and vomiting (yay), extending my already extensive stretch marks, my hips popping like popcorn every time I move as I get further along, the baby feeling like it's going to break my ribs (or crawl up under them), and then of course the labor pains when I finally have to push this sucker out.

And then there's the good stuff: feeling the baby kick for the first time, seeing the belly grow, hearing the heartbeat, seeing my hubby talk to and kiss the belly, seeing the ultrasound where it actually looks like a baby, finding out the sex, and holding him/her when it comes out. 

There's good and bad. I'm just miserable at the moment. But I DO think babies are miracles. :)

IM FEATURED!!! First time ever. How exciting.

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 23, 2013 at 12:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 23, 2013 at 12:50 AM

BUMP!

happymomma13
by Platinum Member on Oct. 23, 2013 at 12:53 AM
12 moms liked this
Although it can be uncomfortable, I view it as a blessing and enjoy it to the fullest.
You never know what woman would give anything to throw up all day just to have that baby she's wanting so badly.

Feel lucky your body will allow it.

I'm pregnant with my second and I feel like shit, but you gotta just feel blessed.

Hate is a strong way to describe a miracle....
Morningday
by Bronze Member on Oct. 23, 2013 at 12:53 AM

I knew someone that said she loved the feeling of being preg. Also the morning sicknes the vomiting and giving birth.

Babygirl9609
by Silver Member on Oct. 23, 2013 at 12:55 AM
3 moms liked this
Damn. I had an easy pregnancy. I actually miss being pregnant. Hope you feel better. **hugs**.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 23, 2013 at 12:55 AM
Me too. I'm 8 months and WAY over this. DH just doesn't get that there is a tiny human in there hitting me and it hurts. It's not fun, please, please time go by faster. Lol
lUcKyLoVe22
by Gold Member on Oct. 23, 2013 at 12:56 AM
4 moms liked this
I LOVE being pregnant! It's an amazing selfless kind of suffering! Sorry you're having a hard time, hope you get to feeling better!
happymomma13
by Platinum Member on Oct. 23, 2013 at 12:57 AM
I didn't love the sickness, but I love giving birth.

Quoting Morningday:

I knew someone that said she loved the feeling of being preg. Also the morning sicknes the vomiting and giving birth.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 23, 2013 at 12:57 AM
13 moms liked this
Oey, I hate the "I would love to have morning sickness" comments. I couldn't get pregnant, was told I'd never have kids, finally got my miracle baby and absolutely HATED it. I was puking 24/7, in the er for dehydration every month... fucking miserable. I don't care how desperate you are for a baby, yes, this kind of pregnancy is miserable to the point that you hate life.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 23, 2013 at 1:04 AM

Hate is an exaggeration. I'm just so not loving it anymore. I was throwing up miserable with my boys, too, but you tend to forget that after the babies come out. And I do agree that they're miracles. I'm just so sick right now. Ugh. I don't want to do anything but go to sleep but I have to do dishes and clean the living room still. SHIT.

Quoting happymomma13:

Although it can be uncomfortable, I view it as a blessing and enjoy it to the fullest.
You never know what woman would give anything to throw up all day just to have that baby she's wanting so badly.

I'm pregnant with my second and I feel like shit, but you gotta just feel blessed.

happymomma13
by Platinum Member on Oct. 23, 2013 at 1:08 AM
Ugh, girl do it tomorrow! Rest now. (:

Quoting Anonymous:

Hate is an exaggeration. I'm just so not loving it anymore. I was throwing up miserable with my boys, too, but you tend to forget that after the babies come out. And I do agree that they're miracles. I'm just so sick right now. Ugh. I don't want to do anything but go to sleep but I have to do dishes and clean the living room still. SHIT.

Quoting happymomma13:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)