Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Is it time to throw in the towel of Love?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies
My daughter's father treats me right when he feels I deserve to be. He's constantly calling me names (i.e. dumb cunt, stupid bitch, etc.) & it is emotionally draining. I'm constantly doing things wrong, I'm a terrible mother & an even worse wife. I try to show him tenderness when the little one is off to sleep & we're both lying down. He's constantly pushing me away & when the roles are reversed, when I don't feel good or something along the lines of that, I get called useless. ;(
My daughter is happy that we are finally living under the same roof as her dad & for several months I have been deciding if I'm just better off moving back in with my mother. Advice? Please & thank you.
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 23, 2013 at 2:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
poohbearkfc
by Silver Member on Oct. 23, 2013 at 4:18 AM
That does not sound healthy.
crumpy_gat
by No. on Oct. 23, 2013 at 4:19 AM
Gtfo of there
milfanyway
by Bronze Member on Oct. 23, 2013 at 4:21 AM
He sounds like a selfish ass. And it's not a good example for your daughter of a healthy relationship. I would leave. Maybe you guys could pursue counseling, but I would live separately while doing it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TaughtTot
by on Oct. 23, 2013 at 4:31 AM

idk why this is being asked.  You are grown, he is doing nothing that you aren't allowing him to do. 

PoisonEyeV
by ☆ No Ragrets ☆ on Oct. 23, 2013 at 4:32 AM

How are you even asking this? Do you lack that much common sense? Not trying to be rude but god damn. WHY would you WANT to live that way?

catholicmamamia
by Gold Member on Oct. 23, 2013 at 4:50 AM

Leave.. :o) 

Crunchy Moms ~ La Leche League ~ Natural Family Planning
                     ♥♥♥♥ Click the title to join us in these great groups ♥♥♥

New.OrleansLady
by Platinum Member on Oct. 23, 2013 at 4:56 AM

Yes, he's verbally and emotionally abusing you. 

How old is your daughter? She may be happy but remember, you only have one life to live. Do you want it to be misreable? Feeling you aren't good enough? Better yet... do you want her to grow up thinking it's ok for someone to treat her that way? Remember, you are setting an example for her. 

Sunshine257
by on Oct. 23, 2013 at 5:02 AM
No way! Do not put up with that he is emotionally abusing you. He has zero respect for you. I would move in with mom what kind of example would you be setting for her? That it is ok to be treated like crap. I would be thank full I have my mother to help me a lot of women get in these situations or worse and get stuck! Get out Hun you can find someone who truely values you. You will slowly get your self esteem back when you leave. Good luck
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)