Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What is the worst thing your DH/SO has ever said to you? ETA!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 241 Replies
ETA: Wow, I did NOT expect this post to take off this way (and it's my first featured post!). I also can't beleive what some of your SOs have said to you! My exDH said " You fucking bitch you can pack up and get the fuck out of here" after I popped him in the face; he had did that thing where you act like you're pushing someone into a pool then pull them back real fast, KNOWING I'm terrified of water. I didn't mean to smack him, it was just a quick reflex. I can still remember the tone he used in my mind. :/

It could be an awful joke, something he said to make you mad, upset, etc..

I remember my (now ex) DH told me he wasn't going to adopt my DD because "when we split up", he didn't want to pay child support on "some kid that isn't even his".

That REALLY hurt my feelings. At first in the marriage he was more than ready to adopt her and always asked me when I was going to talk to my ex (DDs bio dad) about it, so I'm thinking that his mama told him not to. He actually used the words WHEN WE SPLIT, not if. That hurt, too. He turned into an asshole about 4 months into the marriage and left for no reason. I met with him and a divorce attorney last night and got *some* closure after I was crying and asking him why he just up and left us- he said "hey things just don't work out sometimes. I'm not ready for a family." Now I'm getting sidetracked.. haha.

What is the worst thing your SO has ever said to you?
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 23, 2013 at 7:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
owl0210
by Emerald Member on Oct. 23, 2013 at 7:40 AM
My ex-husband called me the c word. My SO would never say anything hurtful to me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 23, 2013 at 7:42 AM
That I am a spoiled brat and that I better straighten up or he will divorce my ass : ( he was drunk. Still I am a spoiled brat. It hurt but I know I am a spoiled brat ok maybe not beat but I am spoiled.
mom2priceboys
by Gold Member on Oct. 23, 2013 at 7:42 AM

My first son died many years ago and a few years ago i was kinda sad on the anniversary and he tod me to "just get over it" i dont even think he got what he said - he is just an arse!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 23, 2013 at 7:44 AM
I had my tubes tied after my 3rd csection. I have been having spontanious miscarriages. I asked him to think about possibly getting a vasectomy, after explaining everything to him. He never took my health and safety into consideration, was a flat out NO
sandra_t00
by ChaChi on Oct. 23, 2013 at 7:45 AM
1 mom liked this
I can't remember if he has.......
maddiesmommy5
by Gold Member on Oct. 23, 2013 at 7:51 AM

8 yrs ago He told me I was ruining his life and that I needed to have an Abortion. He knew my views on Abortion for yrs at that point. That has been the only awful thing he has ever said and he has apologized a million times, still hurt though(we were 18 at the time).

CafeMom Tickers
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 23, 2013 at 7:51 AM
1 mom liked this
After cleaning and entertaining the kids all day while he napped he got pissy because he apparently had wanted to go out for dinner but I was having a pajama day. He said in a very sarcastic tone "well I WANTED to go out for dinner but I guess we can't do that when you're not even showered.". I gave him a load of shit for not telling me when he has plans in his head and then getting mad when I ruin them and he's stopped doing it.

Fuckin act like I've been eating bon bons all day with my feet up...
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 23, 2013 at 7:55 AM
2 moms liked this

Where do I start?

BridgeEbb
by Silver Member on Oct. 23, 2013 at 7:57 AM

Once he told me I was a bad mother.  He then took it back and said he didn't mean it to come out that way.

me_plus3
by Bronze Member on Oct. 23, 2013 at 7:58 AM
My SO and I split up for a while and during that time we were talking about working out visitation because he wanted to start driving a big rig. Out of stupidity he told me that I could be his lock lizard. That pissed me off to no end. He still doesn't see why it upset me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured