Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

dont use that bulls••• excuse!!!!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

my dd(4) walked in on her dad and his pregnant wife having sex last night. the excuse they keep giving me is "we cant put locks on the doors" "the landlord wont let us put them on" idgaf if you arent "allowed" to put them on the bedroom doors you fucking do it so my child wont see you fucking your blimp of a wife.

god now dd is asking me what daddy was doing and if he was hurting her step mom......stupid.....fucking stupid.....

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 23, 2013 at 2:52 PM
Replies (201-202):
Foolynroo2
by Ruby Member on Oct. 25, 2013 at 8:26 AM

You're over -reacting ... many kids have walked in on their parents. It's not a big deal.

chasinrainbows
by Gold Member on Oct. 25, 2013 at 4:11 PM
I know I wouldn't rely on a 4 year old knocking first if I was in my bedroom screwing. Common sense to LOCK a door before screwing your partner.

Quoting brettsmomma:

Seriously the child is 4. She can easily be taught to knock before she opens the bedroom door. 

OP tell them to invest in hook locks. they are literally 19 cents at home depot. Its what we use for our doors because we rent. 

Quoting chasinrainbows:

I think the biggest issue here is dad saying he cannot lock the door which means it will most likely happen again.

Quoting wymama610:

I'm not going to take OPs side as gospel. I'm sure dad and his wife weren't planning on putting on a show for the kid. It's his kid too and I doubt he wants to deal with that awkward convo repeatedly.

I have a 7 yr old, 4 yr old, and a newborn and have yet to be walked in on. We do have a lock on our door though. If it were to happen, I wouldn't be pissed, I would be embarrassed. I don't want to have to explain that to my kids right now. LOL

When you have a kid and don't stay together you run the risk of things happening out of your control. It isn't logical to think they wanted the girl to witness them boffing. Accidents happen and at that age she will forget if the subject is dropped.

Quoting chasinrainbows:

I agree with you about the blimp comment but I would be highly pissed if my child walked in on anyone having sex. It also doesn't sound like dad plans to prevent it from happening again.

Quoting wymama610:

And?

First of all, calling a pregnant woman a blimp is lame. You are probably some kind of heifer yourself. Second, you come off as jealous that your ex is fucking someone that isn't you.

Your daughter is also his daughter. She is 4. She will get over it. Stop making a big deal about it and she'll get over it faster.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)