Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

2 kids burnt..aunt cares about food stamps

Posted by on Oct. 23, 2013 at 3:16 PM
  • 32 Replies

this makes me absolutely sick. she has no remorse for these babies burning. just hearing about that happening to those babies who i dont even know just sends a pain through my body and all she the aunt is only worried about some damn foodstamps. there is no tears, no remorse, no regret, no nothing from her she actually was able to give a fucking giggle are you kidding me..sorry for the language but this just upsets me sooo much

by on Oct. 23, 2013 at 3:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Oct. 23, 2013 at 3:18 PM

I can't even.

MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Oct. 23, 2013 at 3:19 PM
1 mom liked this

And they Aunt saying she didn't regret leaving them home alone, and maybe the boys started the fire. Unreal.  I hope they are prosecuted.

CoolRelax
by Platinum Member on Oct. 23, 2013 at 3:20 PM

Know what?  That's ok. People like that create their own punishment.  Sick bitch. 

Meredith2girls
by on Oct. 23, 2013 at 3:21 PM
Wow. How horrible
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Oct. 23, 2013 at 3:21 PM

theres quite a few posts about this already posted

lauren.m
by Platinum Member on Oct. 23, 2013 at 3:23 PM
1 mom liked this
I have no words for her. Those poor babies.
P.V.Hawkwind
by Ruby Member on Oct. 23, 2013 at 3:23 PM

Some just posted this but It makes me so sad and I hope they get charged for something. This summer a mom left her 2, 3 and 7 year old home alone and they 3 year old set the house on fire the neighborhoods were able to get them all out but the 3 year old died from burns. I think the mom was booked on neglect charges.

bellawomen
by Summer on Oct. 23, 2013 at 3:29 PM
1 mom liked this
I hope they are charged with manslaughter, neglect, abuse, soemthing.

I want to smack her in the face with a porcupine.
Goddesswillow
by on Oct. 23, 2013 at 3:31 PM

just because you don't know how the fire started doesn't mean you cant feel bad about those poor kids dying in the fire. If the boys started the fire and someone was home, then someone could have prevented the fire in the first place, if someone threw something in the house and it caught on fire, they probably could have caught it in time, either way if the fire wasn't able to be put out they would have been able to get out of the house with the kids. And there is no excuse to leave a 2 and 3 year old alone in the house. They need to be charged with child neglect. There is no reason for this to have happened. And clearly the Aunt doesn't care about her nephews, I would go insane if my niece died in a fire

loretta6262
by on Oct. 23, 2013 at 3:36 PM
Words can't express the hatred I fell in my heart for this women right now. Why did it take both of them to take the "dude" home anyway? Someone should have stayed home with those babies. Utterly ridiculous. I hope that they are OK.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)