Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
Okay ladies. I want to preface by saying I did my absolute best here. And warn you that it still does not make sense. Also im mobile, so there's probably a lot of typos. But here it is anyway, maybe you ladies can decode the madness. The upside is it only took me about 20 minutes. Here goes:

"Done wit her" (Draft 1)
By: anonymous

bullshit. Sister or not, no one will be around my children and I (with mess with me?) OK? Done. Over it. Sorry, I have to vent; please understand, if a (motherfucker?) Has stolen for whatever reason, don't do it to your own family! My dad is sick, my mom is broken down to the point that she won't even hold my baby, OK? Bull. Be glad that she is pregnant, because she would have been split like a banana, you hear me? Sorry guys, I am on the right side; my sister to be was on the left. (Anyway) I'm so heated (angry) because my nephews will suffer. They have already been through more than enough with Daddy drama. They don't call him 'T-drama' for nothing! And, her T-drama babymomma(?). Who can honestly tell me: Who would mess with their sister after she has stolen from the family? Am I wrong for being a little mad? Shit, at least I have a reason.
by on Oct. 23, 2013 at 5:18 PM
Replies (31-33):
rfhsure
by beast mode on Oct. 23, 2013 at 6:38 PM
Turns out someone did quite an amazing job somewhere in the replies, but I wasn't able to see it until after I posted. I figured if I added it to replies it would get buried, which is what happened to the other one.

Quoting abecee:

Good job.  I saw the original post earlier but haven't been back to it this afternoon.  Yours makes some sense, thanks for all your effort.

ninjakids
by Christina on Oct. 23, 2013 at 6:49 PM
Yeah i closed this post and it ended up on the main page (op).
Me and so (he is big on battle raps etc, so ebonics etc are usually easy for him to read) and we gave up a few lines into it.

Yikes

Quoting rfhsure:

'Done wit her'. It was...interesting. had us all very confused.

Quoting ninjakids:

Which post was this
rfhsure
by beast mode on Oct. 23, 2013 at 6:51 PM
I was just bored. Spare time is a 'beezy'.

Quoting ninjakids:Yeah i closed this post and it ended up on the main page (op).
Me and so (he is big on battle raps etc, so ebonics etc are usually easy for him to read) and we gave up a few lines into it.

Yikes

Quoting rfhsure:'Done wit her'. It was...interesting. had us all very confused.

Quoting ninjakids:

Which post was this
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)