Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Pissed at this 'photographer'!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 99 Replies

I hired her to do my sons newborn photos. She sent me the gallery and I loved them. It took me about two weeks to pick the ones I wanted. Well its been FOUR weeks and she hasnt sent them to me. I messaged her and she said that her contract said she gets the pictures back in 4-6 weeks. Well another couple days go by and my disc still isnt here. I need it so I can send out pictures. I messaged her again and she said she was making a post office run Friday.

Well they didnt come on Monday so I went to message her again. I went to her facebook page and there was a status about how she was in the hospital with some issue and was getting a surgery, that she would be back on in a few days. I messaged her and asked if she had sent them Friday why I still hadnt received them. She said that she had gall bladder surgery and mild panchriatis (sp?) and that she has been in the hospital since Thursday night. She said she was not going to be able to mail them for a few more days because she was recovering still. WHY cant she have her husband send them? Or why cant she at LEAST email them to me ? Im seriously pissed and thinking im going to write a bad review on her now.

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 23, 2013 at 8:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
thePBandJmom
by Gold Member on Oct. 23, 2013 at 8:04 PM
4 moms liked this

Give it another week or two. Things happen and she is still within what she promised.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 23, 2013 at 8:05 PM

I need to send out announcements! She sent me a few from the sneak peek but my favorites are different ones.

Quoting thePBandJmom:

Give it another week or two. Things happen and she is still within what she promised.

Hannahluvsdogs
by Ruby Member on Oct. 23, 2013 at 8:06 PM

I would give her until the end of the week before writing a bad review.

Krysta784
by Dani on Oct. 23, 2013 at 8:06 PM
12 moms liked this

Wow...compassion anyone???

bowribbonmama
by Ruby Member on Oct. 23, 2013 at 8:07 PM
1 mom liked this
Give the lady a break, she had surgery FFS.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 23, 2013 at 8:07 PM
1 mom liked this

Are you still within her 6 weeks time frame? If so, chill the f*** out. Why would you write a bad review if she stuck to the contract you agreed to??

supermama322
by Kaylee on Oct. 23, 2013 at 8:07 PM

Omg don't give her a bad review for that..

It says 4-6 weeks and you started complaining at the 4 week mark, right? Now it's been about 5?

Light.Shine
by Silver Member on Oct. 23, 2013 at 8:07 PM

I would give it another week... 

TheDoctorsWife
by on Oct. 23, 2013 at 8:07 PM
2 moms liked this
Wow. Show some compassion maybe?
cakbr
by on Oct. 23, 2013 at 8:07 PM
Exactly....

Quoting Krysta784:

Wow...compassion anyone???

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)