Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

"oh they are fine" *edit*

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 70 Replies

thats what my dd's step mom said to me today,it was 46 today,i ran into step mom with dd and her son at the mall. i asked where their sweaters were and she says "they have long sleeves and pants on,they are fine" no dd was shivering a little bit,just because YOU are fine,(being a day from her due date i understand being hot all the time) doesnt mean a 2 and 3 1/2 year old are fine.......

i like this woman but sometimes she doesnt think things through

*edit* sorry i had to run after posting, my ex called me to pick dd up,she has a new little sister this morning.but idk why people are saying im being this psycho mom,i just said that dd's step mom doesnt think things through sometimes.which happens to everyone.......soooooo

anyway dd's sister was born about an hour ago,i took her to the hospital to see her little sister. shes 22 inches and 8.9 pounds.cutest new born iv ever seen(other then dd) lol doesnt have a cone head which i was surprised because dd's step mom did it all natural.

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 23, 2013 at 11:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Heisenberg
by Kitschy on Oct. 23, 2013 at 11:22 PM

*shrug. Were they inside?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 23, 2013 at 11:23 PM

You need to tell her and your ex the deal. Put clothes on them babies!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 23, 2013 at 11:23 PM

Quoting Heisenberg:

they were just at the park before going to the mall

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 23, 2013 at 11:23 PM
My son is typically pretty warm all the time. For him, he might not complain about being cold at almost 50 degrees. But my dd would freeze her butt off

But yes, they should have had atleast sweaters on.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 23, 2013 at 11:24 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

You need to tell her and your ex the deal. Put clothes on them babies!

i told her that i understand her being hot all the time,but the kids dont have the same body heat as her,idk if she got the message but i hope she did

Ricanmami88
by Silver Member on Oct. 23, 2013 at 11:24 PM
I agree her temp aren't little kids temp they are more sensitive to weather esp with that age n tiny bodies
ittyprincess604
by Ruby Member on Oct. 23, 2013 at 11:24 PM
Did she have jackets or anything with her? If they're playing at a park and running around, they might have just taken them off.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Heisenberg:

they were just at the park before going to the mall

Supervane
by Ruby Member on Oct. 23, 2013 at 11:25 PM
My mil says stuff like that, when she takes my DD & niece. One day I said yeah but they're little and they don't have built up fat to keep them warm.
ermka
by Platinum Member on Oct. 23, 2013 at 11:25 PM
3 moms liked this
Honestly. I'll throw coats or hoodies in the car just in case, but rarely will you see my kids walk into a store with a coat on. If their going from one warm place, to a warm car, to another warm place. Coats just kind of get in the way. If we're going to be outside for an extended period if time, then of course they'll have coats on.
GatorsWife4Life
by Christina on Oct. 23, 2013 at 11:25 PM

Some people just don't think. :(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured