Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

MY CONFESSION. I want to CHEAT.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 40 Replies
I want to cheat.

I've had this crush for 4 yrs. he finally came to me and told me he wanted to be with me, that we have an undeniable connection that only him and I could feel.

I want to be with him, but I'm scared that if I try with him, we may not work out, then I will lose this amazing man and end up with no one.

I jut want To see if things will work out with Nick and I.. I want to make sure that I'm not passing something wonderful by...

What do I do?

It's been months since he told me how he felt about me. I avoid seeing him, or speaking to him.. I told him I was in a relationship, that he was too late.. But I dream about him, I think about him..

This sucks.

Call me a whore, I don't care. It's just a feeling that I can't shake off

I'm always going to wonder, what if.
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 24, 2013 at 12:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SkellyBird
by Silver Member on Oct. 24, 2013 at 12:29 AM

No.

rfhsure
by beast mode on Oct. 24, 2013 at 12:29 AM
Also, no.
JackieGirl007
by Ruby Member on Oct. 24, 2013 at 12:30 AM
2 moms liked this

You really don't want to cheat. You just think the grass is greener on the other side. Your thoughts control your actions, so if you want to think about cheating, think about the ugly reality of that. Look up the statistics. People who cheat, have a snowball's chance in hell of making that relationship work. And if he would cheat with you, he would cheat on you.

Good luck.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 24, 2013 at 12:30 AM
I know the feeling but my DH is wonderful and I would never leave a for sure thing for a maybe
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 24, 2013 at 12:31 AM
That's EXACTLY how I feel. My fiancé is a sure thing. He kisses the ground I walk on.. He's so good to me.

But I can't stop thinking of the other guy.

Bad timing for sure..

Quoting Anonymous:

I know the feeling but my DH is wonderful and I would never leave a for sure thing for a maybe

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 24, 2013 at 12:32 AM
1 mom liked this
That is VERY VERY true.. That would be a scummy thing to do, on BOTH of our parts

Quoting JackieGirl007:

You really don't want to cheat. You just think the grass is greener on the other side. Your thoughts control your actions, so if you want to think about cheating, think about the ugly reality of that. Look up the statistics. People who cheat, have a snowball's chance in hell of making that relationship work. And if he would cheat with you, he would cheat on you.

Good luck.

MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Oct. 24, 2013 at 12:33 AM
1 mom liked this

Cheat and then come backhere and post about it so I have something to read at breakfast.

vegaswife2011
by LMAO on Oct. 24, 2013 at 12:33 AM

Don't and good luck mama. 

ChewyBrownies
by Platinum Member on Oct. 24, 2013 at 12:33 AM

I-Love-My-Girls
by on Oct. 24, 2013 at 12:33 AM

You'll be messin up girl..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)