Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

shorts help

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I'm trying to lose weight... but anytime I exercise, my pants or shorts fall down. I tie them as hard as I can but my flopped over belly is what makes it impossible to keep them up.

I don't see myself losing weight without working out, but even if I walk, they fall.
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 24, 2013 at 12:45 AM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 24, 2013 at 12:53 AM
Do you work out at home? I only ask cause I'm the same size 18 and I have exact problem. So... Since I workout at home I do it in my underwear or yoga pants. I kid you not.
jas_momof2
by Ruby Member on Oct. 24, 2013 at 12:53 AM

Walmart, and yeah...  they go MUCH bigger :/

Quoting Anonymous:

Where do you buy leggings? Would they fit someone like me? My jeans are 18w.

Quoting PoisonEyeV:

Ohhh yeah I know what you mean.

Well girl you need some leggings that go above your belly button so they stay tight against your skin. Wear a longer shirt or sweater.

wonderstruck11
by Platinum Member on Oct. 24, 2013 at 12:53 AM

They do!
 - Suspenders - Are Cool

Quoting Anonymous:

I feel like you're mocking me. :-( do they even sell those anymore?

Quoting wonderstruck11:

Suspenders.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 24, 2013 at 12:55 AM

Mobile Photo

Unitard?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 24, 2013 at 12:56 AM
Right now I do. I'm hoping by spring, I'll be able to work out outside... I might have to try going partially naked. :-( that's how I end up anyways.

Even walking up the stairs or bringing in the groceries, I gotta stop every so often and pull my pants up.

Quoting Anonymous:

Do you work out at home? I only ask cause I'm the same size 18 and I have exact problem. So... Since I workout at home I do it in my underwear or yoga pants. I kid you not.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 24, 2013 at 12:58 AM
That's crazy! That's like exactly my body, except I'm younger. If I ever manage to go outside though, I don't wanna scare the neighborhood kids. :-(

Quoting Anonymous:

Mobile Photo

Unitard?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 24, 2013 at 12:59 AM
I'm very sorry I deal with this too. I also have no ass to help keep up pants. A good belt helps.

Quoting Anonymous:

Right now I do. I'm hoping by spring, I'll be able to work out outside... I might have to try going partially naked. :-( that's how I end up anyways.

Even walking up the stairs or bringing in the groceries, I gotta stop every so often and pull my pants up.

Quoting Anonymous:

smorgan865
by Ruby Member on Oct. 24, 2013 at 1:00 AM
If you're working out at home, it would at least make it easier in the meantime. Then once you're in a better spot maybe go back to the shorts.

Quoting Anonymous:

That's crazy! That's like exactly my body, except I'm younger. If I ever manage to go outside though, I don't wanna scare the neighborhood kids. :-(

Quoting Anonymous:

Mobile Photo

Unitard?

bowribbonmama
by Ruby Member on Oct. 24, 2013 at 1:00 AM
Yoga pants. I am plus sized and never have an issue finding them. Check out Deb's.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Oct. 24, 2013 at 1:12 AM

Spandex running shorts. I don't see how those would fall down. Lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN