Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DH on Dating Sites!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 1 Replies

We just got internet on monday since we moved in recently. Dh and I got a new computer recently as well but we havent used it since we didnt have internet yet. So just now dh was on the computer and everytime i entered the room he would act really weird and strange and would close everything up at once the web pages that is. So I didnt say nothing about it and just kept doing my stuff. Once he went upstairs to bed I checked the history on the computer and yeah as stupid as he is he didnt erase nothing. So he was on a bunch of dating sites maybe like 10of them and there was a username on each one of them so yeah he created some accounts. There was pics of women who lived in the same city as us. I cant believe this. I feel like a failure and betrayed. Then i closed everything and went upstairs as well and was really mad and asked for explainations. His explaination is : it was to piss you. I mean come on what type of bullshit is that i mean he created the accounts!!! And hid it from me, if I havent checked the history i wouldnt of never found out so how would this piss me if i didnt know it. How stupid does he think i am. He lies to my face. I am sooo mad. He went to bed and just said that we will talk about it in the morning. i feel like having a divorce. Im sleeping downstairs and just feel like crying my eyes out.
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 24, 2013 at 1:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
twin_mama_x_2
by Silver Member on Oct. 24, 2013 at 1:10 AM
Pack your shit,leave him a dear jackass letter stating he can now pay you child support & get on with his single dating life.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured