Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I wish

Posted by on Oct. 24, 2013 at 1:09 AM
  • 67 Replies

I had a cool username. When I joined this site years ago, I just picked something fast and I didn't care about it. Now I want to express myself! I want out of this boring username! lol 

"hmm, username? Well, my name is Jackie, and I am a girl. I know! Jackie girl" DERP

Anyone else?

by on Oct. 24, 2013 at 1:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JackieGirl007
by on Oct. 24, 2013 at 1:09 AM

BEEP

JackieGirl007
by on Oct. 24, 2013 at 1:10 AM

Beep, beep beep YEAH

clownhater
by on Oct. 24, 2013 at 1:10 AM

I was actually wondering today if mine could be changed. I created mine just so I could post on one thing and then got sucked in to the CM abyss.

LaughCryLive
by Ruby Member on Oct. 24, 2013 at 1:11 AM
1 mom liked this
I didn't know what to pick either and just picked this because I feel like its true.
JackieGirl007
by on Oct. 24, 2013 at 1:13 AM

Same here! LOL

I get sucked in off and on. I will go months without popping on here and then months where it's all I do online. Usually it's in the winter when the world is hibernating that I really get sucked in;)

Quoting clownhater:

I was actually wondering today if mine could be changed. I created mine just so I could post on one thing and then got sucked in to the CM abyss.

PookaboosMom
by Gold Member on Oct. 24, 2013 at 1:14 AM
Tell me about it....lol. Little did I know that almost 6 years later I'd be toolin around on here yet...
teal_phoenix
by on Oct. 24, 2013 at 1:14 AM

My first one was tickled_pink09. It was because I found out I was pregnant for the first time and I was really happy!

Sometimes I wish I had my first sn.

clownhater
by on Oct. 24, 2013 at 1:14 AM

I'm still fairly new but usually it's just random nights about once a week sometimes less often. 

Quoting JackieGirl007:

Same here! LOL

I get sucked in off and on. I will go months without popping on here and then months where it's all I do online. Usually it's in the winter when the world is hibernating that I really get sucked in;)

Quoting clownhater:

JackieGirl007
by on Oct. 24, 2013 at 1:17 AM

Well both names are cute:)

I think I tried just Jackie first, and of course that was taken. So then I had to be a little more creative. Don't judge me. lol

Quoting teal_phoenix:

My first one was tickled_pink09. It was because I found out I was pregnant for the first time and I was really happy!

Sometimes I wish I had my first sn.

Sinistercookie
by on Oct. 24, 2013 at 1:19 AM

I have changed my name six times now.I am never happy.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN