Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

"I don't care, that's where we're going"

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 11 Replies
That is what my son's father told my son after he told him he wasn't supposed to be going to his grandma's house during access.
It makes me so upset to know that he basically doesn't care about DS. This proves it.
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 24, 2013 at 1:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Oct. 24, 2013 at 1:13 AM

Why can't he go to grandmas?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 24, 2013 at 1:14 AM
The conditions of her home aren't appropriate for children (floors are caked in mud, feces and urine).

Quoting MrsDavidB25:

Why can't he go to grandmas?

LeilaBeansMom
by Silver Member on Oct. 24, 2013 at 1:16 AM
So it was your sons father's time to spend with your son and he is instead dropping him off at Grandma's house? That's why you're upset?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 24, 2013 at 1:18 AM
No. He took him to his mother's house when the CO CLEARLY states that DS is NOT to go there. Ever.
He could lose his access over this.

Quoting LeilaBeansMom:

So it was your sons father's time to spend with your son and he is instead dropping him off at Grandma's house? That's why you're upset?
LeilaBeansMom
by Silver Member on Oct. 24, 2013 at 1:20 AM
OK. Your op didn't really make the reason clear.
Then I say go back to court and get him in trouble!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 24, 2013 at 1:20 AM
So what is your plan of action?

Quoting Anonymous:

No. He took him to his mother's house when the CO CLEARLY states that DS is NOT to go there. Ever.

Quoting LeilaBeansMom:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 24, 2013 at 1:23 AM
I contacted my lawyer and my lawyer is contacting his lawyer. He is also in the process of drawing up a motion of contempt.
My son's father seems to think DS is little and stupid. He isn't though. He is 7 years old and very aware of his surroundings.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting LeilaBeansMom:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 24, 2013 at 1:27 AM

WTH??? Your ex sounds like a complete and total moron!!! WHY would your ex want your son to be in a filthy, nasty house like that? Is he hoping to lose his rights to see your son? There is no way I would ever allow my kids into a house that was like that! Poop/filth on the floor! That is not safe/sanitary for children or adults to live in that type of environment!! UGH!! I'm so sorry you are dealing with this nonsense OP! Good luck to you! I hope your Attorney gets this figured out for you and fast!! Please update us with any new news! Thanks!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 24, 2013 at 1:35 AM
Good!

Quoting Anonymous:

I contacted my lawyer and my lawyer is contacting his lawyer. He is also in the process of drawing up a motion of contempt.

My son's father seems to think DS is little and stupid. He isn't though. He is 7 years old and very aware of his surroundings.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting LeilaBeansMom:

susannah2000
by Ruby Member on Oct. 24, 2013 at 2:27 AM

Why do you post something with zero information as to what, how or why? Why do you make people ask what you're talking about?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN