Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

someone help me with Iphone and music downloads?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 15 Replies

okay i know that is a group with lots of woman in it!  so i thought i would ask in here i just got a new iphone 4s when we set up a new plan anyways do any of you know of a way to download music for free on the darn thing?  my dh and i are clueless when it comes to thease kinda things we had the app for play store with our other phones and had gtunes but now we don't and it sucks so any help ?  thanks ladies!

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 24, 2013 at 8:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 24, 2013 at 8:11 AM
Free music downloads are illegal. You can use the Pandora app they have a free version but you don't get to choose the songs.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 24, 2013 at 8:15 AM

This is one reason iPhone sucks.  I have a Galaxy S3, and downloading music is EASY, but we can't do it on my daughter's iPhone without paying way too much money.  Not only that, but you can do SO much more on an android than you can on an iPhone.

Pink.Sunshine.
by on Oct. 24, 2013 at 8:16 AM

nope

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Oct. 24, 2013 at 8:19 AM

Bahahahahahah...Sorry if you have music stored on your computer you can upload it from there, but sorry there aren't any free music downloads for iPhone....DH calls them communist phones.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 24, 2013 at 8:22 AM

see that what we had an android phone and they where great!  and it is vary easy to down load music!  but this iphone sucks im about to see if i can trade it in or something and if not ill just cancel my services sinces i have 14 days anyways!

Quoting Anonymous:

This is one reason iPhone sucks.  I have a Galaxy S3, and downloading music is EASY, but we can't do it on my daughter's iPhone without paying way too much money.  Not only that, but you can do SO much more on an android than you can on an iPhone.

wifeofvet
by Silver Member on Oct. 24, 2013 at 8:22 AM

You'll have to download it to your computer, then to your phone. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 24, 2013 at 9:18 AM
I also can't stand the lack of a back button on the main part of the phone, lol. I hate having to use my daughter's phone for anything...but especially typing. It's quicker to use Swype, but there's nothing like that on an iPhone.

Eta: I AM the anon you quoted, lol. Switched from computer to phone.

Quoting Anonymous: see that what we had an android phone and they where great!  and it is vary easy to down load music!  but this iphone sucks im about to see if i can trade it in or something and if not ill just cancel my services sinces i have 14 days anyways!
Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Oct. 24, 2013 at 9:20 AM
1 mom liked this

I use iTunes (because I don't ilegally download/steal music because I'm a decent human being), and I can download music with one or two buttons very easily either to my computer or my phone, then they sync the next time you plug your iPhone in. I'm not sure why you are having such troubles?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Oct. 24, 2013 at 9:22 AM
1 mom liked this
Downloading music is very is on the iPhone. Stealing it however is not. Around $1 per song is not way to much lol.

If you want free music download pandora, use iTunes Radio or any other music app.

Quoting Anonymous:

lovemymini
by Emerald Member on Oct. 24, 2013 at 9:23 AM
This.

Quoting Anonymous:

Downloading music is very is on the iPhone. Stealing it however is not. Around $1 per song is not way to much lol.

If you want free music download pandora, use iTunes Radio or any other music app.

Quoting Anonymous:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)