Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

DH is a P*****

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Okay the title is mean. I only put it to get your attention. But it is kind of true.

So, I am the girl who is torn between her husband and her daughter's father. And I've been texting and calling my daughter's father not about my daughter.

It may seem like I am a troll because of the way I word things or my e-tone but I am not. This is what I am really going through.

Let me just explain something so you can better understand.

My husband and I have been together since our first year of highschool on and off. I knew him even before I knew my daughter's father. But he has always been the back up plan and he accepts that from me. I left him for so many men and whenever it didn't work out, I would go back to him. Time and time again. Over and over. I fell in love with him for loving me no matter what crap I pulled.

But I look down at him for not having a back bone. I look down at him for accepting my bullshit. After all the times he took me back, it is extremely hard for me to take him seriously. He is such a pushover but I LOVE him for loving me and that is the only reason. I feel like I made the biggest mistake marrying him becuase now I can't easily leave him. I thought he was the one which is why I married him until I realized I ONLY loved him because he loved me unconditonally. But he has no self esteem.

My daughters father however, I lost my virginty to him. I love him because of the way he makes me feel. I love him because he accepts me for who I am. He never forces me into doing anything I don't want to do unlike me husband who is trying to mold me into this housewife. I love him because he has a great sense of humor. I love him because he is a great father. I love him because the sex was SO good. I can go on and on but the point is. I love him for more than JUST loving me.

I married my husband as a last resort almost. I married him because it was easy. I married him  because I setteld. And now I regret it.

I don't want to leave him because I know it will crush him. That and he has threatened to try his hardest to make sure I lose everything, including my kids if we seperated. I feel stuck. I am not happy. I don't know what to do.

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 24, 2013 at 2:33 PM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 24, 2013 at 2:39 PM

Too bad I don't give a fuck what you think.

Quoting Anonymous:

I think you are a bored troll

sfigu16
by Platinum Member on Oct. 24, 2013 at 2:39 PM

You sound like you cannot be without a man

so you also have self esteem issues

oh and you deserve neither. how are you going to play like that come on man..grow up

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Oct. 24, 2013 at 2:40 PM

You truly sound like an awful person.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 24, 2013 at 2:41 PM

I used to go to a therapist every week following my fathers death when I Was 12. It helped so maybe I should. You really think this is an issue a therapist can help me with?

Quoting AnHpuresugar:

So sad. Go to therapy. You have convinced yourself that your father's daughter is all that and a bag of chips. If you were with him, the reality of who he really is would smack you in the face.

Your husband deserves to be with someone that wants to be WITH HIM. You have issues and have decided that it is because of someone else instead of finding out what the hell is going on with you.

The grass is not always greener. Make an appointment with a decent therapist, ASAP.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Oct. 24, 2013 at 2:41 PM
I have to tell you this...I didn't even read ur whole post. Buuut from what I did read...u are in the same boat I was. Eventually the guy without the backbone...is going to get sick of ur shit...and around that same time...u will finally realize that u love him and he loveDdddd you unconditionally but u hurt him too much. Ur baby daddy is probably a jerk. That guy actually fucking cares about u and ur gonna fuck it up. And live miserablly ever after. Hit me up when its all said and done and ill cry with u.
Hanab818
by Ruby Member on Oct. 24, 2013 at 2:41 PM
Like I said before, leave him so he can find a woman worth having. He deserves better then you.
TexasGirl90
by Platinum Member on Oct. 24, 2013 at 2:41 PM
He doesn't sound like a total push over.. especially since he's telling you that you'll be left with nothing and he's trying to mold you into a housewife and "forcing you to do things you don't want to do." I don't think you love either of these men. And I don't think you love yourself. Have you ever been single? No man? I think you should try that if you ARE going to leave your husband. Personally, I think you sound immature. And no man deserves to be drug though the emotional things you're trying to work out here. You probably don't love your daughter's father in the way you think you do. You'll date him, and the very next man you date will make you "realize" that you only "loved" him because you lost your virginity to him and because he was your daughter's father. You need to mature emotionally. You need to find out who you are, and stop identifying yourself with whoever you happen to be dating at the time.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 24, 2013 at 2:41 PM

I'm not a horrid person though. :( Just confused.

Quoting Anonymous:

You sound like a horrid person. Leave your Husband to be with your ex. Let him move on from you, and I'm sure the ex thing won't work out either, so do it!

AllofFive19
by Ruby Member on Oct. 24, 2013 at 2:41 PM

That's what I want to know, too.

Quoting 256bamamom:

So why didn't you marry your daughter's father?

MajikMcGuffin
by on Oct. 24, 2013 at 2:42 PM

Divorce your husband and get back together with your ex then.

Look if this is how you honestly feel quit fucking around and wasting everyone's time and emotions. Tell your husband you think he's a pussy-bitch because he loves you enough to put up with all your bullshit and go back to your ex.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)