Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DH is a P*****

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Okay the title is mean. I only put it to get your attention. But it is kind of true.

So, I am the girl who is torn between her husband and her daughter's father. And I've been texting and calling my daughter's father not about my daughter.

It may seem like I am a troll because of the way I word things or my e-tone but I am not. This is what I am really going through.

Let me just explain something so you can better understand.

My husband and I have been together since our first year of highschool on and off. I knew him even before I knew my daughter's father. But he has always been the back up plan and he accepts that from me. I left him for so many men and whenever it didn't work out, I would go back to him. Time and time again. Over and over. I fell in love with him for loving me no matter what crap I pulled.

But I look down at him for not having a back bone. I look down at him for accepting my bullshit. After all the times he took me back, it is extremely hard for me to take him seriously. He is such a pushover but I LOVE him for loving me and that is the only reason. I feel like I made the biggest mistake marrying him becuase now I can't easily leave him. I thought he was the one which is why I married him until I realized I ONLY loved him because he loved me unconditonally. But he has no self esteem.

My daughters father however, I lost my virginty to him. I love him because of the way he makes me feel. I love him because he accepts me for who I am. He never forces me into doing anything I don't want to do unlike me husband who is trying to mold me into this housewife. I love him because he has a great sense of humor. I love him because he is a great father. I love him because the sex was SO good. I can go on and on but the point is. I love him for more than JUST loving me.

I married my husband as a last resort almost. I married him because it was easy. I married him  because I setteld. And now I regret it.

I don't want to leave him because I know it will crush him. That and he has threatened to try his hardest to make sure I lose everything, including my kids if we seperated. I feel stuck. I am not happy. I don't know what to do.

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 24, 2013 at 2:33 PM
Replies (31-40):
meg0620
by Gold Member on Oct. 24, 2013 at 2:48 PM
1 mom liked this
So your husband "doesn't have a backbone" but is trying to mold you into a housewife while your ex "wouldn't force you to do anything." I'm not sure how someone without a backbone can force you to so something, but whatever. Your post is confusing and you sound like a bitch.
TexasGirl90
by Gold Member on Oct. 24, 2013 at 2:49 PM

All I can suggest is take a step back and picture your life without him. Are you okay with it? Are you going to regret this? Because if the answer is that you'll be fine, then leave. If there ever comes a time in my relationship that I decide I'd be fine without my husband, I'll walk. Until then, I can't imagine my life without him.. So that's where I'm at. If you leave you're husband, do yourself a favor and DON'T date your daughter's father. There's a reason you weren't together to begin with. You're just going to complicate things more. You don't even know who you are - you can't know who you're going to be in  your relationship.

Quoting Anonymous:

I guess you're right. With him, I look at him as a ticking time bomb. That's why I think this will be the last straw with him and I'm scared. And yes, I have been single many times.

Quoting TexasGirl90:

He doesn't sound like a total push over.. especially since he's telling you that you'll be left with nothing and he's trying to mold you into a housewife and "forcing you to do things you don't want to do." I don't think you love either of these men. And I don't think you love yourself. Have you ever been single? No man? I think you should try that if you ARE going to leave your husband. Personally, I think you sound immature. And no man deserves to be drug though the emotional things you're trying to work out here. You probably don't love your daughter's father in the way you think you do. You'll date him, and the very next man you date will make you "realize" that you only "loved" him because you lost your virginity to him and because he was your daughter's father. You need to mature emotionally. You need to find out who you are, and stop identifying yourself with whoever you happen to be dating at the time.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 24, 2013 at 2:49 PM

You can call it what you want. I don't care. Like I said to a pp, I view him as a ticking time bomb. I think this would be the last straw with him after being walked all over by me for years.....He had never talked to me in a threating way like I described until AFTER we got married. And the way he said it, made me beleive him. So I am scared.

Quoting Anonymous:

He is a push over and lets you walk all over him and bounce in and out of his life and yet he is threatening to take everything, including the kids if you leave him. That doesn't sound right. I call bullshit. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 24, 2013 at 2:51 PM

It's easy. He will always ask, "why can't you cook dinner instead of buying it.?" "Why do we need a housekeeper"? blah blah blah. And of course I will tell him that its because thats just not what I do. He is trying to force me to be a housewife in a passive way.

Quoting meg0620:

So your husband "doesn't have a backbone" but is trying to mold you into a housewife while your ex "wouldn't force you to do anything." I'm not sure how someone without a backbone can force you to so something, but whatever. Your post is confusing and you sound like a bitch.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 24, 2013 at 2:52 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Okay the title is mean. I only put it to get your attention. But it is kind of true.

So, I am the girl who is torn between her husband and her daughter's father. And I've been texting and calling my daughter's father not about my daughter.

It may seem like I am a troll because of the way I word things or my e-tone but I am not. This is what I am really going through.

My husband and I have been together since our first year of highschool on and off. I knew him even before I knew my daughter's father. But he has always been the back up plan and he accepts that from me. I left him for so many men and whenever it didn't work out, I would go back to him. Time and time again. Over and over. I fell in love with him for loving me no matter what crap I pulled.

But I look down at him for not having a back bone. I look down at him for accepting my bullshit. After all the times he took me back, it is extremely hard for me to take him seriously. He is such a pushover but I LOVE him for loving me and that is the only reason. I feel like I made the biggest mistake marrying him becuase now I can't easily leave him. I thought he was the one which is why I married him until I realized I ONLY loved him because he loved me unconditonally. But he has no self esteem.

My daughters father however, I lost my virginty to him. I love him because of the way he makes me feel. I love him because he accepts me for who I am. He never forces me into doing anything I don't want to do unlike me husband who is trying to mold me into this housewife. I love him because he has a great sense of humor. I love him because he is a great father. I love him because the sex was SO good. I can go on and on but the point is. I love him for more than JUST loving me.

I married my husband as a last resort almost. I married him because it was easy. I married him  because I setteld. And now I regret it.

I don't want to leave him because I know it will crush him. That and he has threatened to try his hardest to make sure I lose everything, including my kids if we seperated. I feel stuck. I am not happy. I don't know what to do.

POOR YOU DON'T WANT TO BE A HOUSEWIFE. STOP TALKING TO YOUR BABY'S DAD IF IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR DAUGHTER. YOUR WITH ANOTHER MAN YOUR HUSBAND, IF YOU YOUR HUSBAND, "AS A LAST RESORT", THAT'S RUDE. LEAVE IF YOU ARE NOT HAPPY. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 24, 2013 at 2:53 PM

Hmm...putting it that way, I will be fine without him. :( I've always been fine without him.

Quoting TexasGirl90:

All I can suggest is take a step back and picture your life without him. Are you okay with it? Are you going to regret this? Because if the answer is that you'll be fine, then leave. If there ever comes a time in my relationship that I decide I'd be fine without my husband, I'll walk. Until then, I can't imagine my life without him.. So that's where I'm at. If you leave you're husband, do yourself a favor and DON'T date your daughter's father. There's a reason you weren't together to begin with. You're just going to complicate things more. You don't even know who you are - you can't know who you're going to be in  your relationship.

Quoting Anonymous:

I guess you're right. With him, I look at him as a ticking time bomb. That's why I think this will be the last straw with him and I'm scared. And yes, I have been single many times.

Quoting TexasGirl90:

He doesn't sound like a total push over.. especially since he's telling you that you'll be left with nothing and he's trying to mold you into a housewife and "forcing you to do things you don't want to do." I don't think you love either of these men. And I don't think you love yourself. Have you ever been single? No man? I think you should try that if you ARE going to leave your husband. Personally, I think you sound immature. And no man deserves to be drug though the emotional things you're trying to work out here. You probably don't love your daughter's father in the way you think you do. You'll date him, and the very next man you date will make you "realize" that you only "loved" him because you lost your virginity to him and because he was your daughter's father. You need to mature emotionally. You need to find out who you are, and stop identifying yourself with whoever you happen to be dating at the time.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 24, 2013 at 2:54 PM

That I could get. My ex was sweet as pie to me until we got married. Then he was an abusive, controlling asshole. It took me 8 years to finally get out. Best thing I ever did. If you are honestly scared, leave him. But don't do it and run into the arms of another man. Do it for yourself and your children. Wait a year. Be independent. Do some self reflection. If at that point you still want to be with your ex, give it a shot. 

Quoting Anonymous:

You can call it what you want. I don't care. Like I said to a pp, I view him as a ticking time bomb. I think this would be the last straw with him after being walked all over by me for years.....He had never talked to me in a threating way like I described until AFTER we got married. And the way he said it, made me beleive him. So I am scared.

Quoting Anonymous:

He is a push over and lets you walk all over him and bounce in and out of his life and yet he is threatening to take everything, including the kids if you leave him. That doesn't sound right. I call bullshit. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 24, 2013 at 2:54 PM

"And I've been texting/calling my daughter's father NOT about my daughter" (you didn't even say 'our daughter' because you are so self absorbed) "I have left him for SO MANY MEN and whenever it didn't work out, I'd go back to him." You give tell tale hints.

Quoting Anonymous:

How am I a whore?

Quoting Anonymous:

You're dh is a doormat and lacks self esteem. Your bd isn't forcing you to be a housewife because he knows you're a whore. Ugh, debating choosing dick over your kids disgusting. 

MixtlisMomme
by Gold Member on Oct. 24, 2013 at 2:56 PM
Ugh but does your ex love u?

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 24, 2013 at 2:58 PM

He shows me he does.

Quoting MixtlisMomme:

Ugh but does your ex love u?

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured