Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

DH is a P*****

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Okay the title is mean. I only put it to get your attention. But it is kind of true.

So, I am the girl who is torn between her husband and her daughter's father. And I've been texting and calling my daughter's father not about my daughter.

It may seem like I am a troll because of the way I word things or my e-tone but I am not. This is what I am really going through.

Let me just explain something so you can better understand.

My husband and I have been together since our first year of highschool on and off. I knew him even before I knew my daughter's father. But he has always been the back up plan and he accepts that from me. I left him for so many men and whenever it didn't work out, I would go back to him. Time and time again. Over and over. I fell in love with him for loving me no matter what crap I pulled.

But I look down at him for not having a back bone. I look down at him for accepting my bullshit. After all the times he took me back, it is extremely hard for me to take him seriously. He is such a pushover but I LOVE him for loving me and that is the only reason. I feel like I made the biggest mistake marrying him becuase now I can't easily leave him. I thought he was the one which is why I married him until I realized I ONLY loved him because he loved me unconditonally. But he has no self esteem.

My daughters father however, I lost my virginty to him. I love him because of the way he makes me feel. I love him because he accepts me for who I am. He never forces me into doing anything I don't want to do unlike me husband who is trying to mold me into this housewife. I love him because he has a great sense of humor. I love him because he is a great father. I love him because the sex was SO good. I can go on and on but the point is. I love him for more than JUST loving me.

I married my husband as a last resort almost. I married him because it was easy. I married him  because I setteld. And now I regret it.

I don't want to leave him because I know it will crush him. That and he has threatened to try his hardest to make sure I lose everything, including my kids if we seperated. I feel stuck. I am not happy. I don't know what to do.

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 24, 2013 at 2:33 PM
Replies (41-50):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 24, 2013 at 2:58 PM

I don't think he will ever abuse me but I do beleive him when he said he will try his hardest to make me lost eveyrthing

Quoting Anonymous:

That I could get. My ex was sweet as pie to me until we got married. Then he was an abusive, controlling asshole. It took me 8 years to finally get out. Best thing I ever did. If you are honestly scared, leave him. But don't do it and run into the arms of another man. Do it for yourself and your children. Wait a year. Be independent. Do some self reflection. If at that point you still want to be with your ex, give it a shot. 

Quoting Anonymous:

You can call it what you want. I don't care. Like I said to a pp, I view him as a ticking time bomb. I think this would be the last straw with him after being walked all over by me for years.....He had never talked to me in a threating way like I described until AFTER we got married. And the way he said it, made me beleive him. So I am scared.

Quoting Anonymous:

He is a push over and lets you walk all over him and bounce in and out of his life and yet he is threatening to take everything, including the kids if you leave him. That doesn't sound right. I call bullshit. 

MixtlisMomme
by on Oct. 24, 2013 at 3:00 PM
How does he show you?

Quoting Anonymous:

He shows me he does.

Quoting MixtlisMomme:

Ugh but does your ex love u?

Quoting Anonymous:

Okay the title is mean. I only put it to get your attention. But it is kind of true.

So, I am the girl who is torn between her husband and her daughter's father. And I've been texting and calling my daughter's father not about my daughter.

It may seem like I am a troll because of the way I word things or my e-tone but I am not. This is what I am really going through.

Let me just explain something so you can better understand.

My husband and I have been together since our first year of highschool on and off. I knew him even before I knew my daughter's father. But he has always been the back up plan and he accepts that from me. I left him for so many men and whenever it didn't work out, I would go back to him. Time and time again. Over and over. I fell in love with him for loving me no matter what crap I pulled.

But I look down at him for not having a back bone. I look down at him for accepting my bullshit. After all the times he took me back, it is extremely hard for me to take him seriously. He is such a pushover but I LOVE him for loving me and that is the only reason. I feel like I made the biggest mistake marrying him becuase now I can't easily leave him. I thought he was the one which is why I married him until I realized I ONLY loved him because he loved me unconditonally. But he has no self esteem.

My daughters father however, I lost my virginty to him. I love him because of the way he makes me feel. I love him because he accepts me for who I am. He never forces me into doing anything I don't want to do unlike me husband who is trying to mold me into this housewife. I love him because he has a great sense of humor. I love him because he is a great father. I love him because the sex was SO good. I can go on and on but the point is. I love him for more than JUST loving me.

I married my husband as a last resort almost. I married him because it was easy. I married him  because I setteld. And now I regret it.

I don't want to leave him because I know it will crush him. That and he has threatened to try his hardest to make sure I lose everything, including my kids if we seperated. I feel stuck. I am not happy. I don't know what to do.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Oct. 24, 2013 at 3:02 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh my gawd. Shut up. Nobody cares. Seriously. Leave him or don't. Cheat on him or don't. Just shut up about it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Oct. 24, 2013 at 3:03 PM

OMG, I almost posted a similar post, but didnt bc I know how things are on here and I know how I feel.
I have been with my Bf now though for a little over 3 yrs. Hes allowed me to be a SAHM to my son and I watch/take care of everything household wise and his children, 3 of them live with us. I love him, but I dont feel like I can love his kids. I did at 1st but then they started turning on me, we had an abortion bc he has 5 kids already (I have 1) We get along when his kids are at their Moms but the min they come home we fight. It breaks my heart.
But then part of me is still in love with my sons Father too. We split 5 yrs ago! We've been texting and emailing and talking since May this yr. I feel bad in a way, but then everything goes to shit here again with bf and Im like ya know, I dont feel bad at all for talking to him again. He invited me to have sex with him this past Sun. I declined, bc Im not that kind of girl, and I havent been with him in 5 yrs, and its not me to have sex with another man when Im still in a relationship (no matter how fucked up the relationship is) I stay with bf for now bc I do love him, I just feel like Im not IN love with him bc his kids and other things he's done to fuck our relationship up, but that and I get to be home with my son.
I dont think I could have that with my sons Father, but I miss the family that I had with him. Our SMALL family together (just us and our son) I miss not having to worry about other ppls kids all the time. I miss being able to go visit his family (I cant do that with my bf now, hes got family, but they suck) my son is going to start K next school yr and Ive really just been considering dropping this relationship I have right now (its hard bc its my longest relationship) and going after what I truly want.
I was engaged to my sons Father, we split because he was lying and was a self proclaimed sex addict, I just feel like I had more love for him than Ive ever had for the man Im with now.
I love the man Im with now, hes the whole package for me, minus his kids and his past. But he can fix anything (unlike my sons father), he makes more money and is more outgoing (my sons father is a bit introverted)
But I know how you feel, Im like right there with ya, if you want to PM me you can ... Or I will you, Idk if you can pm me bc Im posting anon.. but I hope you get things figured out, its a VERY hard spot to be in.

I actually have almost been busted talking to him, but Ive been good at covering things up. I feel like its his fault though, if he'd give me the respect I deserve and teach his kids how to act better towards me and my son, maybe things would be diff, but I feel like Im being pushed away, and Ive never really gotten over my sons Dad. ..
I also dont know what to do ..

Dee0886
by Gold Member on Oct. 24, 2013 at 3:04 PM

Put on your big girl panties and either 

A. Divorce dh and let him move on because your complete lack of respect for him and your marriage is atrocious.

B. Tell your bd enough and you're going to work on your marriage because things clearly didn't work with you two before and you're not stupid enough to risk everything for another shot, and busniess between you guys is strictly about your child. Period. 

I don't blame him for being a ticking time bomb. Of course someone who gets walked all over constantly is going to snap eventually. 

Quoting Anonymous:

You can call it what you want. I don't care. Like I said to a pp, I view him as a ticking time bomb. I think this would be the last straw with him after being walked all over by me for years.....He had never talked to me in a threating way like I described until AFTER we got married. And the way he said it, made me beleive him. So I am scared.

Quoting Anonymous:

He is a push over and lets you walk all over him and bounce in and out of his life and yet he is threatening to take everything, including the kids if you leave him. That doesn't sound right. I call bullshit. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 24, 2013 at 3:04 PM

Okay yeah, I'm a whore.

Quoting Anonymous:

"And I've been texting/calling my daughter's father NOT about my daughter" (you didn't even say 'our daughter' because you are so self absorbed) "I have left him for SO MANY MEN and whenever it didn't work out, I'd go back to him." You give tell tale hints.

Quoting Anonymous:

How am I a whore?

Quoting Anonymous:

You're dh is a doormat and lacks self esteem. Your bd isn't forcing you to be a housewife because he knows you're a whore. Ugh, debating choosing dick over your kids disgusting. 

notjstasocermom
by Emerald Member on Oct. 24, 2013 at 3:05 PM

all of you sound toxic.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 24, 2013 at 3:06 PM

Or you can just not open my threads.

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh my gawd. Shut up. Nobody cares. Seriously. Leave him or don't. Cheat on him or don't. Just shut up about it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 24, 2013 at 3:08 PM

Good luck mama. I don't think we can PM each other since we;re both anonymous lol. It is a very tough spot to be in.

Quoting Anonymous:

OMG, I almost posted a similar post, but didnt bc I know how things are on here and I know how I feel.
I have been with my Bf now though for a little over 3 yrs. Hes allowed me to be a SAHM to my son and I watch/take care of everything household wise and his children, 3 of them live with us. I love him, but I dont feel like I can love his kids. I did at 1st but then they started turning on me, we had an abortion bc he has 5 kids already (I have 1) We get along when his kids are at their Moms but the min they come home we fight. It breaks my heart.
But then part of me is still in love with my sons Father too. We split 5 yrs ago! We've been texting and emailing and talking since May this yr. I feel bad in a way, but then everything goes to shit here again with bf and Im like ya know, I dont feel bad at all for talking to him again. He invited me to have sex with him this past Sun. I declined, bc Im not that kind of girl, and I havent been with him in 5 yrs, and its not me to have sex with another man when Im still in a relationship (no matter how fucked up the relationship is) I stay with bf for now bc I do love him, I just feel like Im not IN love with him bc his kids and other things he's done to fuck our relationship up, but that and I get to be home with my son.
I dont think I could have that with my sons Father, but I miss the family that I had with him. Our SMALL family together (just us and our son) I miss not having to worry about other ppls kids all the time. I miss being able to go visit his family (I cant do that with my bf now, hes got family, but they suck) my son is going to start K next school yr and Ive really just been considering dropping this relationship I have right now (its hard bc its my longest relationship) and going after what I truly want.
I was engaged to my sons Father, we split because he was lying and was a self proclaimed sex addict, I just feel like I had more love for him than Ive ever had for the man Im with now.
I love the man Im with now, hes the whole package for me, minus his kids and his past. But he can fix anything (unlike my sons father), he makes more money and is more outgoing (my sons father is a bit introverted)
But I know how you feel, Im like right there with ya, if you want to PM me you can ... Or I will you, Idk if you can pm me bc Im posting anon.. but I hope you get things figured out, its a VERY hard spot to be in.

I actually have almost been busted talking to him, but Ive been good at covering things up. I feel like its his fault though, if he'd give me the respect I deserve and teach his kids how to act better towards me and my son, maybe things would be diff, but I feel like Im being pushed away, and Ive never really gotten over my sons Dad. ..
I also dont know what to do ..

Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Oct. 24, 2013 at 3:09 PM
1 mom liked this

How in the heck do I know they are this same boring tired story when you post anonymous? I don't know it's going to be the same wah wah crap until I open it. For real, stop being a bitch to your husband and just freaking leave already. When you realize the grass is not greener and want him back...again...you will be on here whining about it...again. Then put in the title "I am the whiny bitch who takes advantage of my husband" and I won't open it.

Quoting Anonymous:

Or you can just not open my threads.

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN