Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Welcome to Mom Confessions! Please introduce yourself here...

Posted by on Oct. 24, 2013 at 2:33 PM
  • 435 Replies
8 moms liked this

shhWelcome to Mom Confessions!

Share your deepest secrets or just kick back and enjoy others' confessions! Anything goes on Mom Confessions! You can even post ANONYMOUSLY here!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group.
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. Do you close your eyes on roller coaster?
What talent do you wish you had?
Would you rather sleep with someone else, or alone?
Do you have a secret that no one knows but you? 
5. What's on your mind today?

After you've replied here, say hello to the other moms who've replied!
"Quote" their replies so they know you're talking to them. You can "Like" their replies as well.

I hope you enjoy the group!

have a nice daySteph

**Post ANONYMOUSLY on Mom Confessions!**

by on Oct. 24, 2013 at 2:33 PM
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Oct. 25, 2013 at 12:18 AM
5 moms liked this

Hi im anon..nice to meet you all.

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Oct. 25, 2013 at 1:52 AM
11 moms liked this

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 25, 2013 at 8:31 AM
8 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

fudgybuddymom
by Bronze Member on Oct. 25, 2013 at 10:55 AM
1 mom liked this

Yes & no,I open & shut my eyes.

I wish I had the talent to make & keep good friends.

I liked sleeping with someone else but now I sleep alone & it's ok.

I was molested by a Catholic priest when I was a young girl.

Nothing on my mind but trying to get 2 b'day cards to relatives.

bamababe1975
by Bronze Member on Oct. 25, 2013 at 11:59 AM

So sorry to hear about your past. That's got to be tough. When are your relatives' birthdays?

Quoting fudgybuddymom:

fudgybuddymom
by Bronze Member on Oct. 25, 2013 at 12:02 PM

November 3rd. Both of them. My sister-in-law & my niece by marriage.

Quoting bamababe1975:

So sorry to hear about your past. That's got to be tough. When are your relatives' birthdays?

Quoting fudgybuddymom:

ruda
by on Oct. 25, 2013 at 12:10 PM
2 moms liked this

Hi

Did you either have a spanking (when you were ok with it) or give your husband a spanking.

Snicoler93
by on Oct. 25, 2013 at 2:02 PM
3 moms liked this
I keep my eyes open on roller coasters. Where I grew up one went so high you could see the peninsula and it was always so pretty so I liked to keep my eyes peeled for the beauty :) I don't really know what talents I wish I had because I'm happy the way I am but maybe I'll think of something. I don't really like to sleep alone. I'm a grown woman and afraid of the dark lol my fiancé and I are recently on totally different work schedules so I sleep with the hallway light on lol sad I know. Everyone has secrets... That's why they're secrets :) and I want to meet other mothers or soon to be mommy near me and make some friends :) can't wait
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 25, 2013 at 5:14 PM

Hello everyone. I don't know if I really have much for mom confessions but one thing that has been on my mind lately is whether or not I want to have another child. 

I got divorced two years ago because of domestic violence. My ex abused our daughter and I both. I have been a single mom since but now have a wonderful and very supportive boyfriend. He has no children and we have been together for a year now. He has two nieces but there are no nephews to pass on his family's name. That is kind of important to me because I would love to give him a son. I am just not sure if I want to raise another child in all the garbage going on in this world right now.

Another thing is that he is concerned about my health and he is still sorting through stuff that happened to him in Iraq and Aphganistan. He is afraid that he might not handle stressful situations with the child.  I served in the military and I am now a disabled veteran. I have bad knees, scyatic nerve, and arthritis and degeneration of the lumbar vertebrae in my lower back. I also found out that my hips were misaligned.

I did however have all of those problems during my first pregnancy and my daughter is fine and very healthy.

I am so confused and a little hurt. I totally get the logic in this situation but I was surprised that it did hurt my feelings about not having another child. At least not right now.

Can you please tell me your thoughts on this? Thanks.

G.McClellan
by on Oct. 25, 2013 at 5:37 PM
3 moms liked this

hi my name is gina i am a stay at home mom and wife.working on opening my on biz.making jewelry and crafts i have a fb page if you would like it let me know

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)