Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Dh and I made a deal last night...

Posted by   + Show Post
He decided to take an extra long shower when he got home from work. While he was in the shower I needed to use the restroom so I put Kayleb (3 weeks old) in his bassinet and rolled him into the bathroom and told Benji (2 years old) to come in with me.
I got out of the restroom and dh came out from the other bathroom shortly after. I was a little frustrated because I never get to go to the bathroom by myself unless it's in the middle if the night...
He saw that I was frustrated and asked why so I told him...
He and I made an agreement that in Saturday he will take both boys to the restroom with him any time he has to go, if he goes to the kitchen, they go with him. He won't get a moment alone all day...
by on Oct. 24, 2013 at 4:14 PM
Replies (121-130):
lovemymini
by Emerald Member on Oct. 24, 2013 at 5:32 PM
This. I rarely brought my son in the bathroom with me unless it was for a shower. I'm a SAHM too.

Quoting blue.chairs:

Put the baby in the crib or bassinet..whatever, and the two year old in his room with a baby gate. Go to the bathroom. 

It is not rocket surgery :)

mrsevewat1
by Bronze Member on Oct. 24, 2013 at 5:33 PM
Wow i cant believe this turned into bashing. Reminds me why i don't ever post here. Vicious women for no reason at all. Op is happy about a deal she made with her hubby and that turned into her kid is not smart and she's an attention seeker. Not to mention how she spells her kids names and what she named them is even getting trash talk. Wow ladies! Lighten up. Her taking her kids to the bathroom does nothing for or to u so y b so mean. Ijs
Anonymous
by Anonymous 16 on Oct. 24, 2013 at 5:35 PM

Buy some of these. 

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2792265&cp=2255957.2273443.4392756.2256208.3243663&parentPage=family

Quoting NewInChrist:

Benji knows how to unlock the doors and they are the handle kind, not knobs, so we can't put the child proof things on. He knows how to takedown the baby gate so I can't just put him in his room with a baby gate...

Anonymous
by Anonymous 17 on Oct. 24, 2013 at 5:37 PM
1 mom liked this
LMAO at "rocket surgery"!!!

Quoting blue.chairs:

Put the baby in the crib or bassinet..whatever, and the two year old in his room with a baby gate. Go to the bathroom. 

It is not rocket surgery :)

NewInChrist
by on Oct. 24, 2013 at 5:40 PM
Thank you!

Quoting Retrokitty:

My house would be in pieces if I left my 18 month old alone for a second. Today for example within 30 seconds h broke a mirror and managed to get nail polish all over himself. Never again will I leave him. Ever.

Quoting notjstasocermom:

i'll never understand that dilemma, I had 3 under 3 and I still can go to the bathroom alone

Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Oct. 24, 2013 at 5:40 PM
1 mom liked this
She is whining and complaining about it. If she was fine with it, there wouldn't have been an issue. She got angry with her husband because he took am extra long shower so she had to take her 2 year old and newborn into the bathroom with her.

Most of us can figure out how to go to the bathroom alone, even with the excuses she gave.

Quoting mrsevewat1:

Wow i cant believe this turned into bashing. Reminds me why i don't ever post here. Vicious women for no reason at all. Op is happy about a deal she made with her hubby and that turned into her kid is not smart and she's an attention seeker. Not to mention how she spells her kids names and what she named them is even getting trash talk. Wow ladies! Lighten up. Her taking her kids to the bathroom does nothing for or to u so y b so mean. Ijs

NewInChrist
by on Oct. 24, 2013 at 5:41 PM
No, I spelled it "incorrectly" to honor a family member that was murdered. By the way, Kaleb is also spelled incorrectly.

Quoting NeverTooMany:

Then get a chain lock genius. Tacky is taking a crap with two kids when you have a flippin crib. And you spelled it incorrectly because you thought it was cute. Although you have more issues than horrible names.

Quoting NewInChrist:

Think your kid is smarter, whatever, it's tacky the way you said it.

Kayleb has a crib, we just don't use it yet.

Benji has to be with me because he knows how to unlock the doors (front and balcony) and he has escaped before.

And no, I spelled it K-A-Y-L-E-B for a reason.

Quoting NeverTooMany:

Well, I guess I have smarter kids. My kids were alright even with the newborn around. Buy a crib and put the kid in it. Then his brother couldn't pick him up. Plus if the baby is with you, no need for the two year old to be. Excuse for that?. Btw... My son is Kaleb.... You completely butchered that name.

Quoting NewInChrist:

Two year old. He just turned two this week. I can't trust him with Kayleb alone. He tries to pick him up and feed him stuff.

Quoting NeverTooMany:

You're weird. Let the three year old play and put the baby in the bassinet and go alone. Six kids and I never felt the need for a bathroom pow wow. Are you that paranoid? I swear a three year old can survive in another room without you for five minutes

NewInChrist
by on Oct. 24, 2013 at 5:42 PM
It is pronounced the same way, yes.

Quoting Anonymous:

Kayleb? As in Caleb? >_

Sherner
by First on Oct. 24, 2013 at 5:44 PM

Lol. For some reason this made me laugh so hard.

Quoting Caera:

Oh, for the love of Pete.

PestPatti
by on Oct. 24, 2013 at 5:44 PM
1 mom liked this

I have never liked an audience while I am in the bathroom.  My sons didnt follow nor did they sit outside the door and wait.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN