Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I swear, it's like I'm living in a Critter book

Posted by on Oct. 24, 2013 at 8:38 PM
  • 3 Replies
You know, where every page has a mouse/grasshopper/spider no matter where he is, or what he's doing? Except for me it's a cat. Well, kitten. She follows me everywhere, and can't seem to keep herself out of the way, lol. She's standing behind me at the sink or stove, right underfoot. Climbing into the dryer or dishwasher. Darting around my feet as I'm trying to carry laundry to put away. And then attacking the sheets, and throwing herself under the blankets as I'm trying to make the bed.

And then, as soon as she's ready for a cuddle, she's right there with DS or dh (who by the way swears he hates her, but I've caught them mid-cuddle more than a few times). Unless she's gassy, then she wants to be right in my face. :)
by on Oct. 24, 2013 at 8:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Mamasgirl524
by Platinum Member on Oct. 24, 2013 at 8:39 PM
Those were my favorite books!
Cukimonster
by Cuki on Oct. 24, 2013 at 8:41 PM
Quoting Mamasgirl524:

I loved them too. I still have some that have been passed on to DS. He likes them, but prefers Dr. Seuss, lol.
Mamasgirl524
by Platinum Member on Oct. 24, 2013 at 8:44 PM
I like dr. Seuss for now because they're easy for my 6yo to read, but I can't wait to get her some critter books!

Quoting Cukimonster:

Quoting Mamasgirl524:

I loved them too. I still have some that have been passed on to DS. He likes them, but prefers Dr. Seuss, lol.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured