Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I figured out why ds was having freakout at bedtime.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
once we cut his nap. which he fought just as hard anyway. he went to bed by 7 very easy.
but if you give him a nap even as small as 20-30 mins he will freakout for hrs at bedtime.
I'm kicking myself now for giving him a nap. but I'm in my thrid triemester and I really needed one. and SO was already asleep for the day (since he works graveyards) ugh ffs its going to be a long night.
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 24, 2013 at 10:40 PM
Replies (21-24):
imandia4
by Gold Member on Oct. 24, 2013 at 11:36 PM

One cup won't hurt.

Quoting Anonymous:

we don't have coffee in the house since I am pregnant. Id rather stay away from caffine durning pregnancy

Quoting imandia4:

Coffee

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 24, 2013 at 11:44 PM

well I still dont want any. 

(it would take more then one cup to keep me awake... I was a caffine addict before baby)

Quoting imandia4:

One cup won't hurt.

Quoting Anonymous:

we don't have coffee in the house since I am pregnant. Id rather stay away from caffine durning pregnancy

Quoting imandia4:

Coffee

imandia4
by Gold Member on Oct. 25, 2013 at 12:07 AM

Ahh I c. Focus on when you can have it. On the side note. Aroma therapy worked for me over seas. In the am use citrus scents. In the pm us lavender. Chamomile scents. Get the bed sprays and and I use the shampoo citrus. Energy. I love it.

Quoting Anonymous:

well I still dont want any. 

(it would take more then one cup to keep me awake... I was a caffine addict before baby)

Quoting imandia4:

One cup won't hurt.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting imandia4:

Coffee

Jodee24
by Gold Member on Oct. 25, 2013 at 7:18 AM
Quoting Anonymous:

That's probably why.

Quoting Jodee24:I feel for ya mommy! My daughter is the same age and she doesn't nap or sleep all night.

No it's bc she has sleep and sensory issues. She has autism
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)