Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

ETA for you "SLUT SHAMERS" - Seriously, he was the SIZE OF A GLUE STICK hard *PIC*! Most awkward date ever WWYD?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 400 Replies
7 moms liked this

I got setup tonight by a well-meaning co-worker.  This guy talked non-stop about his ex-wf that he married after dating for 6 mos off and on and how she was cheating just a month into their marriage.  He was trying way too hard (beyond kiss ass nice, tried to buy me everything on the menu, too many over-the-top compliments).  Still, I liked that he could make me laugh so I let him come in (kiddos are elsewhere tonight).  Making out on my couch was going great, but reaching down his pants...it took everything inside of me not to laugh!!!  I told him we probably shouldn't rush things and he looked at the ground his entire way out the door.  I feel awful.  I've given a mercy romp to a guy slightly bigger and I'm sorry, I could barely feel it.  This coupled with the insecurity complex is a no go for me.

How would you have handled it?

ETA For The Slut Shaming Bitches Defending Their DH's Small Dick:  I've never as of yet actually had sex or even oral sex with a man on a first date in my life, nor do I intend to.  FFS, making out with a side of groping does not equate sexual intercourse.  I'd swear that I just stumbled back into Jr. High.  More people attacked me verses giving me their insight.  Just sad.  Men will treat us how we treat each other ladies! Way to hold women back.

*Seriously? I'm a loose slut if this wouldn't satisfy me?  Not to mention all of the crap that comes along with a man with "Small Penis Syndrome"

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 25, 2013 at 4:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 25, 2013 at 4:25 AM
9 moms liked this
I wouldn't have invited a guy I didn't know into my home.
GeekyMommyKate
by Bronze Member on Oct. 25, 2013 at 4:30 AM
20 moms liked this
Talking about an ex is a HUGE turn off for me. It would have ended there.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 25, 2013 at 4:31 AM
1 mom liked this
Probably this...

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Oct. 25, 2013 at 4:32 AM
16 moms liked this
Maybe it's not the size of the stick that's the problem, maybe it's the width of the hole.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 25, 2013 at 4:32 AM

Meh, I've shared an office with his cousin for almost four years.  I felt comfortable with him.

Quoting Anonymous:

BCauseImAwesome
by Gold Member on Oct. 25, 2013 at 4:32 AM

Eh, I probably just would have done it.

mindie07
by Bronze Member on Oct. 25, 2013 at 4:34 AM

Quoting BCauseImAwesome:

Eh, I probably just would have done it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 25, 2013 at 4:34 AM
25 moms liked this

Quoting Anonymous:

Maybe it's not the size of the stick that's the problem, maybe it's the width of the hole.

So original...because they make soooo many glue-stick sized dildos, right?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Oct. 25, 2013 at 4:34 AM
1 mom liked this
Maybe you need to do kegals to help tone up? He sounds like a nice guy, I feel bad..
JulietAngel89
by Platinum Member on Oct. 25, 2013 at 4:35 AM
9 moms liked this

oh man. He would have to be great at oral

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)