Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i woke up to

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 10 Replies
My husband jerking off, in bed, w me next to him.

He got up to pee at 545ish, came back amd was messing around in this bag thing i keep my earings and random pocket stuff in.

He then got into bed and proceeded to jerk off under the blankets.

I sat up, he ignored me and finished. I didnt even have time to ask if he wanted help.

I feel so hurt ans unattractive. I know he jerks in the shower sometimes but in our bed, w me right here?? What if the baby was here or if he came into our bed?

Ugh. :-/
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 25, 2013 at 6:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
suzanneyea
by Ruby Member on Oct. 25, 2013 at 6:24 AM

That is just gross and disrespectful.

klespeedy0205
by Silver Member on Oct. 25, 2013 at 6:25 AM
sometimes it has nothing to do with you. i would be irritated if he woke me up before my clock went off. i have to work during the day and love my sleep. my guess is if the baby was there he wouldnt do it but since the baby wasnt he went for it. dont make a big deal out of it. its really not about you imo.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 25, 2013 at 6:27 AM
We havent had sex in weeks. Hea been so distant and ignoring me at everyturn its so annoying. Ive tried to speak to him and he doesnt answer.

Therea a reason and idk what it is.

Quoting klespeedy0205:

sometimes it has nothing to do with you. i would be irritated if he woke me up before my clock went off. i have to work during the day and love my sleep. my guess is if the baby was there he wouldnt do it but since the baby wasnt he went for it. dont make a big deal out of it. its really not about you imo.

PoisonEyeV
by _ on Oct. 25, 2013 at 6:29 AM

Sometimes a guy just really needs to drain the monster...

Cuff the carrot
Butter his corn
Grease the pipe
Paddle the pickle
Tenderize the meat 
Tease the weasel
Yank his doodle...kwim?? 

Proudmomtov
by Bronze Member on Oct. 25, 2013 at 6:30 AM

that sounds like an issue, sorry

Quoting Anonymous:

We havent had sex in weeks. Hea been so distant and ignoring me at everyturn its so annoying. Ive tried to speak to him and he doesnt answer.

Quoting klespeedy0205:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 25, 2013 at 6:30 AM
Not when his wife is right here and he ignores her and refuses to have sex w her for weeks on end. :-/ he just threw it in my face.

Quoting PoisonEyeV:

Cuff the carrot
Butter his corn
Grease the pipe
Paddle the pickle
Tenderize the meat 
Tease the weasel
Yank his doodle...kwim?? 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 25, 2013 at 6:33 AM
1 mom liked this
At least he didnt throw it in your face. literally.

Quoting Anonymous:

Not when his wife is right here and he ignores her and refuses to have sex w her for weeks on end. :-/ he just threw it in my face.

Quoting PoisonEyeV:

Cuff the carrot
Butter his corn
Grease the pipe
Paddle the pickle
Tenderize the meat 
Tease the weasel
Yank his doodle...kwim?? 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 25, 2013 at 6:34 AM
He knows i would have thrown a hammer back. I wont let him do that lol.

Quoting Anonymous:

At least he didnt throw it in your face. literally.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting PoisonEyeV:

Cuff the carrot
Butter his corn
Grease the pipe
Paddle the pickle
Tenderize the meat 
Tease the weasel
Yank his doodle...kwim?? 

klespeedy0205
by Silver Member on Oct. 25, 2013 at 6:35 AM
i am sorry. any idea what could be bothering him?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting klespeedy0205:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 25, 2013 at 6:37 AM
I know me going to dinner w my bestie on Tuesday was a HUGE issue and he needed to make comments. I go out w her EVERY Tuesday. Its my kids free evening. He cant get past it.

He refuses to actually speak to me. About anything.

Quoting klespeedy0205:

i am sorry. any idea what could be bothering him?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting klespeedy0205:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured