Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

She is only 10

Posted by on Oct. 25, 2013 at 7:43 AM
  • 64 Replies

And she is trying to sneak out of the door with heels on. She went to her cousins house and they play dress up. Well one of the girls let her barrow her heels. My daughter hurries up and tries to sneak out the door to her bus and I see her carrying sneakers. I say put your sneakers on first and she comes walking back in with her heels.on. I was pissed. She knew she is not allowed to wear them to school. She starts giving me attitude. Why the hell does a 10 year old need to wear high heels? And I want to give her, her first pair. I also told her all this before. She can't even walk in them.

by on Oct. 25, 2013 at 7:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
imandia4
by Gold Member on Oct. 25, 2013 at 7:43 AM

BUMP

PoisonEyeV
by _ on Oct. 25, 2013 at 7:45 AM

Pfft yeah, no. Mine keep wanting me to buy them shoes with heels on them too. I'm like girl, you are going to school, not the homecoming dance. I could not imagine being a 10 year old girl walking in heels all damn day at school, just NO.

imandia4
by Gold Member on Oct. 25, 2013 at 7:47 AM

I don't even like walking in them!  I am close to telling her she is not allowed to even wear them for dress up. She wants to sneak around with it.

lostpassword
by Bronze Member on Oct. 25, 2013 at 7:47 AM
1 mom liked this
Oh my I feel like I am looking into my future.... aaaaahhhh!!!!!!
PoisonEyeV
by _ on Oct. 25, 2013 at 7:48 AM

I won't even buy them for their choir concerts. They can have fancy FLATS but they don't need heels. My gosh, damn divas!

Quoting imandia4:

I don't even like walking in them!  I am close to telling her she is not allowed to even wear them for dress up. She wants to sneak around with it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 25, 2013 at 7:48 AM
1 mom liked this

Take them off her. Tell her that because of her sneakiness she can't have them until you can trust that she won't try and wear them to school. I'd hope a teacher would call you if she turned up to school in them. My neice snuck them in her bag and switched shoes on the bus. I would check her bags daily for a while too.

imandia4
by Gold Member on Oct. 25, 2013 at 7:55 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

Take them off her. Tell her that because of her sneakiness she can't have them until you can trust that she won't try and wear them to school. I'd hope a teacher would call you if she turned up to school in them. My neice snuck them in her bag and switched shoes on the bus. I would check her bags daily for a while too.

I think I am going to have to. She tried sneaking her 3DS to school. Found out she was doing it before. Our life has been stressful lately though. I don't want to be constantly down her throat. But *sigh* I will be. She has a tendancy lately to do whatever the hell she wants. I am half tempted to go se up an obsticle course for her to do in heels. But the she would just suck it up just to spite me. Lol.So now I have to make a phone call to her cousins house and talk to her aunt. They have four girls. And they all play dress up together and do the girly stuff.

plumbobtoggle
by Silver Member on Oct. 25, 2013 at 7:56 AM

Meh...my 10 yr old has a pair of ankle boots with heels. I let her wear them whenever she wants so long as it isn't PE day at school.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 25, 2013 at 7:58 AM

Quoting imandia4:

Quoting Anonymous:

I think I am going to have to. She tried sneaking her 3DS to school. Found out she was doing it before. Our life has been stressful lately though. I don't want to be constantly down her throat. But *sigh* I will be. She has a tendancy lately to do whatever the hell she wants. I am half tempted to go se up an obsticle course for her to do in heels. But the she would just suck it up just to spite me. Lol.So now I have to make a phone call to her cousins house and talk to her aunt. They have four girls. And they all play dress up together and do the girly stuff.

lol. I don't think I could do an obstacle course in heels. I was constantly having to go through my daughter's bag and notebooks for letters to boys that she would sneak to school. She was boy CRAZY.

pinkfairy0206
by on Oct. 25, 2013 at 8:02 AM
My oldest daughter is 11,she hates dressing up. So heels aren't an issue for me with her. My 7 year old everyday wears her "boot"sneakers and my 5 yr old daughter wears her sparkly pink shoes,hello kitty sneakers and black sparkly sneakers. I won't allow them to wear heels unless its for dress up or special occasions.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)