Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I ran in to the other woman at the store today...

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

My dh had an emotional affair back in June, I thought that I had gotten over it... Well today while I was at the store I ran in to her. It just opened up that scar. I became mad all over again. I didn't say anything to her, but she smiled at me and I instantly wanted to use her head to beat dh's face in. 

As soon as I got in the car I started crying I cried the whole way home. Now I'm just sad. I can't stop thinking about it. How do I let go of all of this and just be happy again?

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 25, 2013 at 4:19 PM
Replies (211-216):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 27 on Oct. 28, 2013 at 9:53 AM

SMH - thanks for proving me right.

Quoting Anonymous:

Like I keep saying, stop taking this so seriously. I wasn't the one who started the name calling and you can assume all you want, you are all incorrect.

Quoting Anonymous:

Exactly - so stop being one. Your responses on this post from your very first one are absolutely childish. Your continual need to have to come back with some dig or lame sarcastic remark prove your immaturity. Just grow up already. Or better yet - continue responding and proving me & the other commenter right.

Quoting Anonymous:

Sigh. Children.

Quoting Anonymous:

Yet you are the one who lives up to the name... whatever - have a nice day.

Quoting Anonymous:

I would think she should be the one to "grow up" considering she is taking everything I say so seriously. She is the one who started the name calling but i need to grow up? She didn't have to quote me.

OP has her own mind, what some random person on the internet says should not affect anyone's life. You both need a break or to get a sense of humor. Whiny babies.
Quoting Anonymous:

Wow - what an immature woman. You start with telling OP to have her own affair (which does make you an idiot), then you tell the responder that she is on the rag, she responds to prove you wrong, which you tell her she needs a break from CM (which proves you are immature & catty like she said), then you proceed to keep going back at her & now think she is pathetic for responding when you keep poking her and/or asking questions? Wow - what she said - "Grow up"

Quoting Anonymous:

I find this entertaining. You called me pathetic for having to have the last word...maybe I will just let you have it so we can so who is really pathetic.

Quoting mommie2madison:

Why do you

Quoting Anonymous:

Why do you keep coming back...lol.

Quoting mommie2madison:

Yes - taking it so seriously. Everything I have responded to you on proves that. (Facepalm)

Quoting Anonymous:

Do you really need the last word? Who's the pathetic one? You are the one taking this seriously, not me :)

Quoting mommie2madison:

Please oh please grow up & stop trying to get the last word. You are pathetic.

Quoting Anonymous:

Wow. Yes a break is definitely needed. Do you feel special because you can assess people? Please oh please tell me about this amazing ability to do that over the internet.

Quoting mommie2madison:

And apparently my assessment of you (both times) was spot on. Grow up.

Quoting Anonymous:

I think you need to take a break from CM.

Quoting mommie2madison:

Haha - I'm pregnant - not on the rag. But nice try inconsiderate catty woman.

Quoting Anonymous:

Nah. You're just taking this too seriously. Pull the tampon out :)

Quoting mommie2madison:

You're an idiot.

Quoting Anonymous:

Have your own affair.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 28, 2013 at 9:56 AM
No, you are just making yourself look silly. But keep coming back, it's rather funny to see people get their panties in a twist :)

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Like I keep saying, stop taking this so seriously. I wasn't the one who started the name calling and you can assume all you want, you are all incorrect.

Quoting Anonymous:

Exactly - so stop being one. Your responses on this post from your very first one are absolutely childish. Your continual need to have to come back with some dig or lame sarcastic remark prove your immaturity. Just grow up already. Or better yet - continue responding and proving me & the other commenter right.

Quoting Anonymous:

Sigh. Children.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

I would think she should be the one to "grow up" considering she is taking everything I say so seriously. She is the one who started the name calling but i need to grow up? She didn't have to quote me.

OP has her own mind, what some random person on the internet says should not affect anyone's life. You both need a break or to get a sense of humor. Whiny babies.
Quoting Anonymous:

Wow - what an immature woman. You start with telling OP to have her own affair (which does make you an idiot), then you tell the responder that she is on the rag, she responds to prove you wrong, which you tell her she needs a break from CM (which proves you are immature & catty like she said), then you proceed to keep going back at her & now think she is pathetic for responding when you keep poking her and/or asking questions? Wow - what she said - "Grow up"

Quoting Anonymous:

I find this entertaining. You called me pathetic for having to have the last word...maybe I will just let you have it so we can so who is really pathetic.

Quoting mommie2madison:

Why do you

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting mommie2madison:

Yes - taking it so seriously. Everything I have responded to you on proves that. (Facepalm)

Quoting Anonymous:

Do you really need the last word? Who's the pathetic one? You are the one taking this seriously, not me :)

Quoting mommie2madison:

Quoting Anonymous:

Wow. Yes a break is definitely needed. Do you feel special because you can assess people? Please oh please tell me about this amazing ability to do that over the internet.

Quoting mommie2madison:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting mommie2madison:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting mommie2madison:

You're an idiot.

Quoting Anonymous:

Have your own affair.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 27 on Oct. 28, 2013 at 9:56 AM

No panties here to be twisted... but no problem, I'll keep giving you the opportunity to prove me right over and over again.  LOL

Quoting Anonymous:

No, you are just making yourself look silly. But keep coming back, it's rather funny to see people get their panties in a twist :)

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Sigh. Children.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting mommie2madison:

Why do you

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting mommie2madison:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting mommie2madison:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting mommie2madison:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting mommie2madison:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting mommie2madison:

You're an idiot.

Quoting Anonymous:

Have your own affair.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 28, 2013 at 10:00 AM
You call me immature yet you keep coming back. Hmmm...

Quoting Anonymous:

No panties here to be twisted... but no problem, I'll keep giving you the opportunity to prove me right over and over again.  LOL

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Sigh. Children.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting mommie2madison:

Why do you

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting mommie2madison:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting mommie2madison:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting mommie2madison:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting mommie2madison:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting mommie2madison:

You're an idiot.

Quoting Anonymous:

Have your own affair.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 27 on Oct. 28, 2013 at 10:05 AM

And those replies you're posting, that's not you coming back as well?  If constant coming back is your measurement of immaturity - I guess you're making your own case as being immature.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Sigh. Children.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting mommie2madison:

Why do you

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting mommie2madison:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting mommie2madison:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting mommie2madison:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting mommie2madison:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting mommie2madison:

You're an idiot.

Quoting Anonymous:

Have your own affair.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 28, 2013 at 10:09 AM
Why do you care so much? You are just as immature. You can stop replying anytime. I'm having fun with these replies. You can always show your supposed maturity by gee, I don't know...not responding :)

Quoting Anonymous:

And those replies you're posting, that's not you coming back as well?  If constant coming back is your measurement of immaturity - I guess you're making your own case as being immature.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Sigh. Children.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting mommie2madison:

Why do you

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting mommie2madison:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting mommie2madison:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting mommie2madison:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting mommie2madison:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting mommie2madison:

You're an idiot.

Quoting Anonymous:

Have your own affair.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN