Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

dumba** lady!!! Your car is NOT the proper place to do those kinds of things.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 57 Replies

Today was supposed to be a good, fun filled day it is my wedding anniversary and it is my favorite SIL in the worlds birthday. So after the kids were off in school we decided to go shopping, and my husband joined us for lunch since we were close by. When lunch was over, we went back to her house and watched a movie and baked some cookies, my husband called me and told me that he had left something in my car and needed me to bring it up to him. On my way there, I got into a freaking accident.

I had just exited the high way and I was stopped at the red light, I was looking in my rear view and I saw the lady coming towards me, she wasn't even paying a bit of attention, she had her eyes focused on the passenger seat and BAM yep she hit me. The force pushed my car into the middle of the intersection (I was the first car stopped at the red-light) and I was promptly clipped by another vehicle that failed to stop in time. So now my car has been hit twice, my door is dented inwards and I can't open it to get out. I hit my head at some point and I had stupidly braced my left arm on impact and it broke my forearm. The cops were called and the stupid bitch who hit me doesn't have insurance, she admitted that she was looking at her fucking laptop in the seat next to her because she was waiting to get a wireless connection and hoping to check her e-mail. I was taken to the hospital in an ambulance, they put my arm in a protective wrap until I can see the ortho on base. Thankfully I don't have a concussion although I do have a wicked headache and I know I am going to be so sore in the morning.

My poor husband was so upset. I didn't have a chance to phone him after the accident because my phone was in my purse in the back seat, so when I got to the ER and finally had a chance to call him he was frantic. My SIL picked up my kids for me and she is keeping them at her house tonight so I can get some rest tomorrow.

However there will be no wedding anniversary nookie or anything of that sort because I am way to sore for that mess, and frankly I am still pissed at the dumbass for hitting me.

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 26, 2013 at 12:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 26, 2013 at 12:43 AM
1 mom liked this

BUMP!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 26, 2013 at 12:44 AM
4 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

EAzizM
by Erica on Oct. 26, 2013 at 12:45 AM
Smdh. Stupid biatch.
mlpcrusader
by Silver Member on Oct. 26, 2013 at 12:47 AM
That's so scary!! I'm sorry!!

We are military too. Where are you stationed? We are at ft bragg.
HistoryNutty
by Ruby Member on Oct. 26, 2013 at 12:47 AM
2 moms liked this
Some people really have no common sense. :(
SkellyBird
by Silver Member on Oct. 26, 2013 at 12:49 AM

what a stupid twat

blue-heart
by Platinum Member on Oct. 26, 2013 at 12:49 AM
I am so sorry! Lots of hugs! I hope you heal quickly!
LucyMom08
by BS Intolerant on Oct. 26, 2013 at 12:50 AM
This was way too entertaining...haha...

OP, sorry about the radius/ulna altercation...

Quoting Anonymous:

Mobile Photo

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Karyanne24
by Bronze Member on Oct. 26, 2013 at 12:50 AM
:( so sorry
DropZoneMom
by Silver Member on Oct. 26, 2013 at 12:52 AM

OMFG.....I am SO sorry this happened to you!!!!!!!!!!!!    And there are not enough nasty 4-letter words in the WORLD to fully express what that bitch is.   UNBELIEVABLE.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN