Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single moms please get in here!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 4 Replies
My daughters dad and I split up when I was about 10 weeks along! I moved away and he's only seen her about 4 times. He has called and offered to pay for a hotel room for 4 day for my daughter and I to go spend some time with him. I refuse to stay at his place cause he has a know it all mom and she drives me crazy! Well I never did get over him and am still in love with him!

Do you ladies think it's a bad idea to go stay the 4 days with him? What would you do? We split up because he was to demanding and overbearing with me! I didn't like it I felt like I was being suffocated! We have however remained in constants contact! I have never told him how I really feel though!
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 26, 2013 at 12:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
LaughCryLive
by Emerald Member on Oct. 26, 2013 at 12:35 AM
Bad idea to drag your feelings through this. Think of your child.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 26, 2013 at 12:37 AM
Just what I needed to hear! Thanks :)

Quoting LaughCryLive:

Bad idea to drag your feelings through this. Think of your child.
arimaur
by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 12:39 AM
it isn't easy sometimes. but you have to do what's best for you and your daughter. if you're having doubts about going, then maybe you should pass. give yourself some time to think about things. we're here for you...join the single moms group on here, they're great :-) and good luck.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 26, 2013 at 12:41 AM
Thanks :) I was just thinking... If I'm questioning this then I really don't need to go!

Quoting arimaur:

it isn't easy sometimes. but you have to do what's best for you and your daughter. if you're having doubts about going, then maybe you should pass. give yourself some time to think about things. we're here for you...join the single moms group on here, they're great :-) and good luck.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)