Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tonight

Posted by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 12:53 AM
  • 28 Replies

It is super boring in here.

Use this post to vent.

My vent for tonight is that I am PMSing, and also I have gained a few pounds. I am short so a few pounds is a lot on me. So now my clothes are tight! :(

What's yours?

by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 12:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JackieGirl007
by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 12:54 AM

BUMP

vegaswife2011
by LMAO on Oct. 26, 2013 at 12:54 AM

Lol, sorry mama. Go into the parent fail post. It's sooo bad it's good. :)

LaughCryLive
by Emerald Member on Oct. 26, 2013 at 12:55 AM
I miss my DH. I hope he can come soon.
LaughCryLive
by Emerald Member on Oct. 26, 2013 at 12:57 AM
Oh, and my sister thinks the whole world revolves around her. We constantly have to tell her she looks fine and do whatever she wants.

Yesterday we went into town and then we took her to 5-6 different places so she could drink and eat a cheeseburger. I was stuck since walking home was 7 miles and she "is on vacation" so she has to go wherever she wants.

Then at one point I got in the front seat and she cussed me out.

Then I was a bitch because I didn't want to spend $10 on a burnt dried out cheeseburger.

All she has done is roll her eyes and bitch since we picked her up from the airport.

I asked her to bring me my winter coat from Oklahoma and I would bring her back a sari. I brought the sari and she didn't bring me my coat.
TheDrsRose
by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 12:58 AM

DH is sitting next to me screaming at his team mates and I'm sick and don't want to play. lol

Velany
by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 12:59 AM

i took a nap and now i am not tired =(

Proud World Of Warcraft Player..Realm:Stormrage
Guiltyroads(90) Hologramm(90) 
Shotyoudown(90) Bläm(81) Madeleinee (1)

JackieGirl007
by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 12:59 AM
1 mom liked this

Lol. She's a diva!

I hope your dh comes home soon too:)

Quoting LaughCryLive:

Oh, and my sister thinks the whole world revolves around her. We constantly have to tell her she looks fine. Yesterday we went into town and then we took her to 5-6 different places so she could drink and eat a cheeseburger.

cbk_mom3
by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 1:00 AM

I tweaked my bad knee at work. I was climbing off the stepladder, and didn't realize I wasn't on the bottom step, and hit the concrete floor hard with my foot, and it went all the way up my leg! OUCH! And, of course doing that made my Fibro flare really bad, so it's been a fun night. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

BeachLifeMama
by Beachy on Oct. 26, 2013 at 1:01 AM
Hah, you're not alone. I'm pmsing too and feeling a little uncomfortable. I'm upset that I'm being freaking lazy around the new place. I have no energy :(
LaughCryLive
by Emerald Member on Oct. 26, 2013 at 1:01 AM
Ow!!!

Quoting cbk_mom3:

I tweaked my bad knee at work. I was climbing off the stepladder, and didn't realize I wasn't on the bottom step, and hit the concrete floor hard with my foot, and it went all the way up my leg! OUCH! And, of course doing that made my Fibro flare really bad, so it's been a fun night. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)