Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

really....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 0 Replies

I'm really disappointed right now.  So today my kids school had this Halloween party after school, it started at 5:30pm and ended at 8:00pm. Well my husband had a lot of work to do so I told him to just stay at work to do it. Anyways, yesterday I rented us a movie with the idea that after the party the kids would get ready for bed and we could watch our movie...

He ends up showing up for the last half hour of the party, then we get home and he looks at his Facebook and the news online and then says he has to go back to work... I told him I got us a movie thinking we would watch it, but he says hes going to be to tired, that hes going to be gone until around midnight. : (

So now its after 10 and the kids are still half away and hes at work....

He just got a promotion at work so he has his old job to do until someone else gets hired for it (it was a different boss) and his new job with a new boss who expects him to do what needs to be done with his new job... So even though he was in work around 8am today hes still working right now at 10:30 pm... And its been like this for a month now! Just all the time working, and its not a Monday-Friday kind of things... Its a Sunday-Sunday kind of thing. I'm so overwhelmed having all the kids 24/7 no brake (except two are in school during the day), but still... I want to pull my hair out. And since he's working all the time he wants to me give him oral as a stress relief and I don't like how that sounds... I have been anyway, but its like... WTF has happened. He keeps telling me it will only be like this until January... I don't know if I'm going to still be alive then if its keeps going on like this. I'm going to die of ODing on kids.

AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 26, 2013 at 1:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN