Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My four year old saw a zombie today

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies

And he is so happy! My Dad was skyping with us today from universal Studios and he was telling us about how the area he is in is where all the zombies come through to use the bathroom lol. So one walked by but my snow as out of the room so my dad saw another one and asked him to come say hi so the zombie got up close so we could see him  and gave a wave with a huge ( gross) smile. My son was so excited! He loves zombies lol! 

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 26, 2013 at 1:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Keara20
by Ruby Member on Oct. 26, 2013 at 1:33 AM
Lol!! My 2 year old likes to pretend to be a zombie.
kaysha
by Ruby Member on Oct. 26, 2013 at 1:34 AM
Freaking awesome
tabitha26
by Silver Member on Oct. 26, 2013 at 1:34 AM
Aww that's cute , My son is into zombies to I'm thinking of taking him to the zombie walk tomorrow .
Seagodess
by Emerald Member on Oct. 26, 2013 at 1:35 AM
Omg. Ds would love that. Awesome.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 26, 2013 at 1:37 AM

LOL! I attended a Zombie race and after party recently and walked around the whole day dressed as a Zombie. I wondered what the little kids that seen me thought. 

My kids were at their Grandparents house, they have only seen pictures.

KayelynnsMama
by Gold Member on Oct. 26, 2013 at 1:38 AM

My three year old is obsessed. She loves the cell phone commercial with the zombie.. Can't remember for the life of me which one.

Cukimonster
by Cuki on Oct. 26, 2013 at 1:39 AM
My 6 year old loves zombies. Mostly because of Minecraft, lol. For anyone who plays, you know how they drop zombie flesh? Well, he called all meat flesh for a year because of that. Like, we'd be eating in a restaurant, and he would want a bite of my steak, so he'd say "can I have some of your cow flesh?" Lol. Yeah, we got some weird looks. :)
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 26, 2013 at 11:16 AM

I think it's at and t my son loves that one too. 

Quoting KayelynnsMama:

My three year old is obsessed. She loves the cell phone commercial with the zombie.. Can't remember for the life of me which one.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)