Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what are u buying your toddlers for christma?

Posted by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 2:43 AM
  • 54 Replies
What are you buying your toddler this year for Christmas? Any ideas? I have a few things in mind for my 2 yr old son but wanted to see what others are getting this year.
by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 2:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kaiti_G
by Bronze Member on Oct. 26, 2013 at 2:51 AM
Bump
Ray-of-Beezy
by Silver Member on Oct. 26, 2013 at 3:47 AM
My son's birthday (he's turning 4) is close to Christmas so I haven't really decided what we will be getting for which occasion, but so far...

I know he'll be getting a ton of Hot Wheels and anything with wheels for stocking stuffers because he's absolutely obsessed with them. A big boy bike since he's doing well on his balance bike, a fishing pole since he has taken an interest in fishing with my BIL so a tackle box too, we'll be finishing his room so I'm going to consider that a gift since we're decking it out with a ton of arts and crafts stuff. My husband is all about getting him a dirt bike, but I'd rather him master a regular bike first -- I'm just allowing my husband to think he's getting him a dirt bike soon lol.

And other odds and ends like puzzles, books, and we've been thinking about getting a family pass to Moody Gardens which he'll enjoy.
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Oct. 26, 2013 at 4:35 AM

Anything and everything their little hearts desire

beaularson91
by Ruby Member on Oct. 26, 2013 at 4:43 AM
So far I got him a castle set, a couple movies, a couple little sets that go along with the set he's getting for his birthday. Also have a foam sword and shield set.

Still figuring out what else to get him.
kaiti_G
by Bronze Member on Oct. 26, 2013 at 11:54 AM
That sounds like a great list. I camt wait to get my little one a bike hes still kinda young....i want to get those pillow pet lights for him and fresh beat band tickets for their concert inJanuary and that big hugs elmo doll.......so i got some ideas.

Quoting Ray-of-Beezy:

My son's birthday (he's turning 4) is close to Christmas so I haven't really decided what we will be getting for which occasion, but so far...

I know he'll be getting a ton of Hot Wheels and anything with wheels for stocking stuffers because he's absolutely obsessed with them. A big boy bike since he's doing well on his balance bike, a fishing pole since he has taken an interest in fishing with my BIL so a tackle box too, we'll be finishing his room so I'm going to consider that a gift since we're decking it out with a ton of arts and crafts stuff. My husband is all about getting him a dirt bike, but I'd rather him master a regular bike first -- I'm just allowing my husband to think he's getting him a dirt bike soon lol.

And other odds and ends like puzzles, books, and we've been thinking about getting a family pass to Moody Gardens which he'll enjoy.

redbutterfly666
by Emerald Member on Oct. 26, 2013 at 11:55 AM

idk yet,we still have to let him run around a toy store and pick stuff

dannix7x
by Silver Member on Oct. 26, 2013 at 11:57 AM
My almost 3 year old will get the batman imaginex sets, an easel, art supply's, a little people nativity set, the home depo work bench from toys r us, and probably some hot wheels play sets and clothes.
TheSilence
by Remember Me on Oct. 26, 2013 at 12:00 PM
He will be getting a tricycle, a bunch of books and some cozy pyjamas.
kaiti_G
by Bronze Member on Oct. 26, 2013 at 12:04 PM
Lol thats probably the best way to do it

Quoting redbutterfly666:

idk yet,we still have to let him run around a toy store and pick stuff

kaiti_G
by Bronze Member on Oct. 26, 2013 at 12:05 PM
Awesome list i want to get my son a work bench. U have a link to it?

Quoting dannix7x:

My almost 3 year old will get the batman imaginex sets, an easel, art supply's, a little people nativity set, the home depo work bench from toys r us, and probably some hot wheels play sets and clothes.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured