Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ugh i wish he would

Posted by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 3:04 AM
  • 2 Replies
I wish dh would sext with me..I'm missing him like crazy. I'm visit my dad and family in NV. It's definitely helping our relationship but I wish he would sext
with me. He says he's not good at dirty talk but I really wish he would try..

Any advice on how to get him to try. We won't be back together until December.
by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 3:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
whovianmum
by Bronze Member on Oct. 26, 2013 at 5:09 AM

Instead of phrasing it as "sexting" or dirty talk or whatever,be more casual about it maybe?Like just say something like,"I can't wait to see you again,what are you going to do to me when we're finally alone together?"

I dunno,I'm not real good at it myself but that's how my SO would try to make me more comfortable with it when we were apart.

poeticrose09
by Gold Member on Oct. 26, 2013 at 5:11 AM
1 mom liked this
Thank you never would have thought to phrase it like that. I'm also trying to spice things up with us since it seems our flame has fizzled. I'm just glad this month apart is going well so far.

Quoting whovianmum:

Instead of phrasing it as "sexting" or dirty talk or whatever,be more casual about it maybe?Like just say something like,"I can't wait to see you again,what are you going to do to me when we're finally alone together?"

I dunno,I'm not real good at it myself but that's how my SO would try to make me more comfortable with it when we were apart.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)