Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

S/O "I had him fired"

Posted by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 3:09 AM
  • 33 Replies
This is ONE of MANY articles that prove "Americans" won't/can't do the work that illegals would gladly do

http://m.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/wp/2013/05/15/north-carolina-needed-6500-farm-workers-only-7-americans-stuck-it-out/

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 3:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
thetrollcat
by Meow on Oct. 26, 2013 at 3:12 AM
5 moms liked this

bullshit these articles are full of shit. There is no way these farmers or companies are going to flat out admit they purposely avoid hiring americans so they can pay illegals for less. Its common fucking sense.

TaralynnStewart
by Platinum Member on Oct. 26, 2013 at 3:13 AM
http://www.bradenton.com/2013/10/07/4759620/manatee-farms-having-hard-time.html
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TaralynnStewart
by Platinum Member on Oct. 26, 2013 at 3:14 AM
2 moms liked this
Because "Americans" (not all, but some) think McDs workers should be making $15 an hr.

Quoting thetrollcat:

bullshit these articles are full of shit. There is no way these farmers or companies are going to flat out admit they purposely avoid hiring americans so they can pay illegals for less. Its common fucking sense.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ChewyBrownies
by Platinum Member on Oct. 26, 2013 at 3:15 AM

Bumpity bumpity bump!!

thetrollcat
by Meow on Oct. 26, 2013 at 3:16 AM
1 mom liked this

How odd, I see a lot of college and young teenagers working in Mc Donalds.... We dont illegals we seem to have enough willing to work.

Again, the whole MYTH that illegals are needed to keep this country flowing is a fucking MYTH/Rumor there are no facts to prove we will fall without illegals.

Quoting TaralynnStewart:

Because "Americans" (not all, but some) think McDs workers should be making $15 an hr.

Quoting thetrollcat:

vegaswife2011
by Emerald Member on Oct. 26, 2013 at 3:17 AM

I agree. 

Quoting thetrollcat:

CrossStitchMum
by Gold Member on Oct. 26, 2013 at 3:17 AM
We have that problem in aus too. DH rang about a job (coal mine truck driving) and they said 'sorry we have 50 Asians flying over in the next few weeks' why?????? 50 jobs undercut from hardworking families :(
ChewyBrownies
by Platinum Member on Oct. 26, 2013 at 3:18 AM

If someone is willing to work for less than minimum wage, then they REALLY need a job. I say leave them alone and let them work there.

Not only that but these "illegals" are only coming here to work for a better life only to be treated like animals. It's awful

thetrollcat
by Meow on Oct. 26, 2013 at 3:19 AM

americans do the same we actually bring illegals here and pay for their VISA and so forth to work for less. Shit americans are also famous for outsourcing and hiring people in other countries!

Its common sense, I have no idea where people live (under a rock or a cave) but this shit been going on for years.

Quoting CrossStitchMum:

We have that problem in aus too. DH rang about a job (coal mine truck driving) and they said 'sorry we have 50 Asians flying over in the next few weeks' why?????? 50 jobs undercut from hardworking families :(

armywife009
by Platinum Member on Oct. 26, 2013 at 3:20 AM

I'm sorry, but I agree with thetrollcat.

I have been turned down from jobs before because I am not Hispanic, and I'm bilingual to boot. Blame the employers, not Americans.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)