Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Bring on the holidays!!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 11 Replies
I'm ready :)
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 26, 2013 at 8:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 26, 2013 at 8:38 AM
Me too!
PoisonEyeV
by _ on Oct. 26, 2013 at 8:38 AM

I wish Holidays didn't put such a stress on me, then I could probably sit back and enjoy them returning again this year.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 26, 2013 at 8:40 AM
I was until I got laid off yesterday. 60 office workers

Happy holidays
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Oct. 26, 2013 at 8:48 AM
My husband's company is getting ready to lay off 20 workers (there are only 25 in the first place). He found out by accident that he was one of then. We're just waiting for the other shoe to drop. Good luck. I hope you get through this with barely a scrap and your holidays don't get fucked.

Quoting Anonymous:

Happy holidays

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Oct. 26, 2013 at 8:52 AM

I am almost ready, thanksgiving dh is taking the whole week off for vacation, he will make all the pies, cheesecake and will cook Thanksgiving dinner.

I am alomst done with christmas shopping, and dh has off christmas eve, so he will be baking that day, and will make Christmas dinner.

okiemamaof3
by Silver Member on Oct. 26, 2013 at 8:55 AM
Im getting there... its hard for me to be excites this year! Im 32 weeks pregnant and will be quitting my job, with savings & Dh income we will be fine but i still keep stressing!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 26, 2013 at 3:55 PM
I won't. With this time of year it going to take months to get a job.

Quoting Anonymous:

My husband's company is getting ready to lay off 20 workers (there are only 25 in the first place). He found out by accident that he was one of then. We're just waiting for the other shoe to drop. Good luck. I hope you get through this with barely a scrap and your holidays don't get fucked.

Quoting Anonymous:

Happy holidays

mem82
by Platinum Member on Oct. 26, 2013 at 3:58 PM

me too!

suzanneyea
by Ruby Member on Oct. 26, 2013 at 4:00 PM

I am trying to decide a Christmas dinner that isn't too hard, but people still enjoy eating.

3JuJu3
by Platinum Member on Oct. 26, 2013 at 4:01 PM

I'm not!!!!!!!! I still need to get my house in order.  I like to have my closets cleared out and fresh coat of paint upstairs before the busy holidays begin.  Oh, and about an extra $1000 laying around to pay for all of the Christmas gifts, parties I'm expected to host, and birthdays that I have around that time (dd on 12/11, dh on 12/22, twin brothers on 12/26, and ds on 1/12).

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)