Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

awww it about gave me a heart attack.

Posted by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 9:15 AM
  • 5 Replies
I went to take trash out this morning and rounded the corner and there was a raccoon. Big little fella.
Instead of fleeing, this little guy stood up and was acting like he was thinking, "come at me..come at me I dare you. "Lol
He scared me so bad. I didn't know to freeze, drop the trash and run or just back away slowly.

I did neither and ran backwards. lol little fucker held his ground for 15 more minutes. He too was trying to take the trash out. ( take it out my can) furry little beast.
by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 9:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Oct. 26, 2013 at 9:18 AM
One bullet would solve that problem...lol
acook0331
by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 9:20 AM

Pics or it didn't happen. Lol.

mattsgirl22521
by Silver Member on Oct. 26, 2013 at 9:21 AM

Dh was doing dishes yesterday and yelled for me to come look, I go look out the kitchen window and there sits the biggest damn groundhog I've ever seen. I'm convinced it was bigger than my youngest son.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 26, 2013 at 9:22 AM
Aww.. As cute as they are I would worry he might be rabid since he didn't run away.
Sounds like you did the right thing. I would've freaked too!
nverheyn2011
by Gold Member on Oct. 26, 2013 at 9:24 AM

The creepiest thing I've ever seen was late at night I was out smoking a cigarette and I heard a lot of commotion in the back yard. I grab a flashlight... don't see anything. I shine it in the tree, and there's about a half dozen beady little eyes just glowing from the branches.

Scared the poop right out of me. Not literally, but I was just like "oh shit!"

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)