Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my confession: i

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 21 Replies
DON'T trust DH: (. A few weeks ago we had a stint and a serious fight about him talk to an ex and lying to me about it. To make a long story short, I want through his phone one Night and found a text to his ex saying "hi how are you". She responded back with "hey". It was dated that day, but obviously I got to it before anything else was said. I asked DH about it, he denied it and deleted the message. Needless to say I was extremely upset to the point I was in tears and screaming at him. That Night he finally copped to it, but it was too late I was already shattered. To date I cannot get passed it: (. I am constantly up DHs ass about who he's texting, what he's doing etc. To make matters worse many of our friends and my family members are pregnant. DH and I were ttc but had to put a stop to that since he was laid off from just job because the company couldn't afford to pay his $600+ weekly wages. So naturally I'm starting to get jealous. I've. Told DH that he'll just leave me for his ex (who has an almost yr old) or just find a woman to support him and get her pregnant quickly. I even went so far as to unblock his ex on fb, write her a message pretending to be him and telling her to meet him at our apartment (gave her the address) and even gave her his cell number: (. He found it and blocked her again. But I still don't trust him. What do I do? I just want my marriage back: (
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 26, 2013 at 9:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
thenameshailie
by Emerald Member on Oct. 26, 2013 at 9:50 AM

So did she show up and what did you plan on doing if she did?

llamaqueen
by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 9:52 AM
You're asking for trouble pulling that shit with his facebook and giving her his number... seek counseling for your trust issues
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 26, 2013 at 9:52 AM
Yeah, you're headed for disaster. Time to decide if the marriage and distrust is worth the time and effort.
I don't think I could be a mentally healthy person if I had to question my husband all the time.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 26, 2013 at 9:52 AM
Quoting thenameshailie:

So did she show up and what did you plan on doing if she did?

No she didn't. And I don't know. I planned it for while I was at work but DH has come and had lunch with me every day then would wait until I got off work an hour later
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 26, 2013 at 9:54 AM
Quoting llamaqueen:You're asking for trouble pulling that shit with his facebook and giving her his number... seek counseling for your trust issues

Therapy has never helped and neither has medication so No. Why because I set his ex up with him when she's crazy for his nuts and he hates her? Supposedly anyways.

I've also tried the whole stiff dick has No conscience bit on him, doesn't work.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 26, 2013 at 9:54 AM
You're mad over a text?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 26, 2013 at 9:58 AM
Quoting Anonymous:You're mad over a text?

No I'm upset over a lie, that he denied it sooooooo many times to the point it escalated. We had an open line of trust, he could read my texts, messages, etc and I could the same. Well he tells me she messaged him on fb but deleted it because he didn't want me freaking out. I freaked out worse because he lied and I caught him then he tried to make me look stupid by deleting it. We had an issue where I was meeting my ex and kissed him but I came clean about it and This was almost a year ago..hence the rules where if you have nothing then I can read your messages.
JohnnysGirl27
by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 10:02 AM

You want your marriage back, but you're writing his ex and telling her to come over? Sounds like you have some personal issues to work out...

JohnnysGirl27
by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 10:04 AM
OH, so on top of all that, you're mad over a text when you were cheating? Yeah, you definitely need to seek some help for YOURSELF.
Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:You're mad over a text?

No I'm upset over a lie, that he denied it sooooooo many times to the point it escalated. We had an open line of trust, he could read my texts, messages, etc and I could the same. Well he tells me she messaged him on fb but deleted it because he didn't want me freaking out. I freaked out worse because he lied and I caught him then he tried to make me look stupid by deleting it. We had an issue where I was meeting my ex and kissed him but I came clean about it and This was almost a year ago..hence the rules where if you have nothing then I can read your messages.

llamaqueen
by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 10:05 AM
Duh. If counseling hasn't helped maybe you haven't found the right person. It has to be someone you can confide in and trust. Hard for someone with such obvious trust issues, but possible.

And about the facebook thing... remember that old saying? Play with fire and you're gonna get burned. Keep it in mind.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting llamaqueen:You're asking for trouble pulling that shit with his facebook and giving her his number... seek counseling for your trust issues

Therapy has never helped and neither has medication so No. Why because I set his ex up with him when she's crazy for his nuts and he hates her? Supposedly anyways.

I've also tried the whole stiff dick has No conscience bit on him, doesn't work.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)