Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Feeling like i am going to die

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 16 Replies
Aunt flow showed up this morning, and my cramps are killing me and my back. I also have this killer headache and light hurts my eyes and so does sound..oh what a nice Saturday
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 26, 2013 at 1:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cbk_mom3
by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 1:37 PM

Bless your heart. I remember those days, and don't miss them at all. I had a hysterectomy 6 years ago. Hope you feel better soon.

the_dude
by abides on Oct. 26, 2013 at 1:39 PM

you're not alone dude. my arthritis in my hips is flaring up too. buncha horse shit., 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 26, 2013 at 1:40 PM

I've got REALLY bad gas.....

anonymous12308
by Platinum Member on Oct. 26, 2013 at 1:40 PM
Same here but mine is my knees.

Quoting the_dude:

you're not alone dude. my arthritis in my hips is flaring up too. buncha horse shit., 

the_dude
by abides on Oct. 26, 2013 at 1:41 PM

hey so, not having a uterus anymore like? really considering that at this point, seriously messed up cycles, done with having babies. are there any drawbacks?

Quoting cbk_mom3:

Bless your heart. I remember those days, and don't miss them at all. I had a hysterectomy 6 years ago. Hope you feel better soon.

the_dude
by abides on Oct. 26, 2013 at 1:42 PM

we shall ache together...;)

Quoting anonymous12308:

Same here but mine is my knees.

Quoting the_dude:

cbk_mom3
by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 1:44 PM
1 mom liked this

Well, the only drawback I had is that is threw me into instant menopause, but to be honest, I can deal with the hot flashes and night sweats, to not have all the problems I did before, including the messed up cycles, and debilitating cramps. I never really realized how many problems I had till I didn't have them anymore, if that makes sense. LOL.

Quoting the_dude:

hey so, not having a uterus anymore like? really considering that at this point, seriously messed up cycles, done with having babies. are there any drawbacks?

Quoting cbk_mom3:

beerabitch69
by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 1:45 PM

Aunt Flo is a fucking Cunt bag.

PoisonEyeV
by Sapphire Member on Oct. 26, 2013 at 1:47 PM

I got mine yesterday. It feels like my ovary is bursting and then sending shards of glass up my sides. 

I also have period farts, which smell super raunchy. 

But, I have milky ways, so it's all good.

cbk_mom3
by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 1:50 PM

Quoting PoisonEyeV:

I got mine yesterday. It feels like my ovary is bursting and then sending shards of glass up my sides. 

I also have period farts, which smell super raunchy. 

But, I have milky ways, so it's all good.

Ahh. Chocolate, the only upside of that time of the month. Hope you feel better soon.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)