Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Halloween fun

Posted by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 2:11 PM
  • 4 Replies
Ok so my costume for this year is a pregnant nun (complete with a short dress and fishnets lol) I kind of feel bad my fiances kid is super religious with no exception that if u don't believe in god then you'll go to hell and be murdered violently (thank you overseeing grandparent for making a 4yr old a closed minded Christian without her getting to experience the world of kindergarten ) but anyways I should have thought it through she's goog to be asking me numerous questions about the costume (why am I wearing a Jesus cross..etc) I mean she's seen the costume and says it's pretty , I'm thankful she might not get the irony of it :-) anyways my rant /confession for the day , what's everyone dressing up as? Do u dress up as something ur kids might not fully understand? How did u explain it to them?
by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 2:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
ninjakids
by Christina on Oct. 26, 2013 at 2:14 PM
Its an Alice in wondering costume.. But, i don't even think ill get to wear it (not appropriate for Halloween with the kids and my plans are falling through).
rwcw89
by Silver Member on Oct. 26, 2013 at 3:08 PM
No way to make it appropriate? I had the queen of hears costume and wore it to work (daycare) I used all black leggings and put a cami top underneath , it dimmed it down and it was a skanky costume lol no one commented on the style so I think I did good

Quoting ninjakids:

Its an Alice in wondering costume.. But, i don't even think ill get to wear it (not appropriate for Halloween with the kids and my plans are falling through).
ninjakids
by Christina on Oct. 26, 2013 at 4:19 PM

Mobile Photo

This is it.

might be able too...would hate to think i spent twenty on it and never got to use it
rwcw89
by Silver Member on Oct. 26, 2013 at 6:22 PM
Put a white cami underneath or even those cami secrets (as seen on tv) and full leggings underneath , don't use a fluffy skirt to keep the skirt longer and wear flats , cover the essentials lol

Quoting ninjakids:

Mobile Photo

This is it.

might be able too...would hate to think i spent twenty on it and never got to use it
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)